Girls seem to ignore me!!!

ImprovingJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know if it's my appearance or my personality but it seems i'm Mr. Invisible for girls. i never lost hope and know that i found this webpage i have some weapons i can use to my help. i read here about a webpage http://www.hotornot i was thinking of putting a pic there to see what girls and people in general think of me as a man. i'm not hot i think but i'm not a monster, but getting my pic checked by gays or people just wanting to make fun sucks so i forgot that webpage. i could put it here so you guys could give an honest and neutral opinion on it. well i don't need other's approval, i'am what i am but if i can change something and is for better so let it be. of course i'm assuming this board and this is my first post but i've been here reading lots of stuff is for males who like woman, so i guess any gay comments are out of question so that's great

http://gmail.google.com/gmail?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.1&th=101503f97b6851e1

and

http://gmail.google.com/gmail?view=att&disp=inline&attid=0.1&th=101503ac1ddd7f4e

i'm the guy in black.

edit: i'm not doing this to get my ego boosted or the contrary, i just wanna some opinions.maybe the problem is not physical but in my attitude, i seriously don't know...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i don't need other's approval,

If this were true, you wouldn't have contemplated putting your pic on hotornot. And to make matters worse, you didn't follow through because you're 'weak', you couldn't of handled the criticism. True Alpha's, DJ's, don't care what others think of them. They walk around like they're the shiot because they 'are'. I know this may seem a little mean, but once in a while we all need a little 'tough love' to kick our butts into gear.

maybe the problem is not physical but in my attitude

gee, ya think?

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? What are you afraid of? Are you not secure with your manhood?

ImprovingJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
of course i am secure, i may have some insecurity problems but my manhood is not one of them that's for sure.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach! Start up the convos, don't wait for them to take control.

I had the same problem as you, and not only with girls, just people in general. What made it go away is me realizing how desperate I was for others' attention. You dont wanna be the needy kid desperate to fit in. Be cool and relaxed, and you will get noticed.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my manhood is not one of them that's for sure

so gay comments shouldn't bother you then...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
my manhood is not one of them that's for sure

so gay comments shouldn't bother you then...
Actually, from a logistical perspective receiving compliments from gay men are goods things taking that a lot of them are very picky, even pickier than most women. I think you should still stop them if one tried getting a little too close, though.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm. Well maybe you ought to make yourself visible to these girls. Just go up there and talk to them - if you approach girls, girls will eventually approach you.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a gay friend (shocking music here). And I am not a single bit afraid of him. When he said he would date me if I didnt have a gf, I just took it as a compliment (more shocking music!:eek: ). 6 months ago, I'd freak and cut all contact, but now I am comfortable with my sexuality, and don't care. Besides, rgeere hit the nail on the head. Gays are way more sensitive about fine details than the rest of the guys, and even some of the girls. That's why their sense of style and fashion is very good (please, if you like wearing pants so low that any moment they could become socks, combined with dirty urban hoodies, then don't argue with me about fashion or a sense of. thanx).

Besides, they won't steal your chicks :D

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Redneck