Girls response to me telling her I miss her.

bruceartest24

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I been dating for a few months went on a vacation for two weeks and she is returning today. Last night I texted her to wish her a safe trip back and to let her know I miss her and can't wait to see her. She sends me a blushing emoji and says see you soon.

What are your thoughts? I was expecting a I miss you too or something... feels like a friend zone ish response.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're overthinking it. There's nothing wrong with that response.
Do yourself a favor and when you see her, focus on having fun with her instead of trying to analyze everything she says.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
You're overthinking it. There's nothing wrong with that response.
Do yourself a favor and when you see her, focus on having fun with her instead of trying to analyze everything she says.
This. You can not read anything from a text message, all communication is through body language, come back and tell us how she responded when she saw you... but you know what, if you just trust your gut you will know where you stand and won't need any advice.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't advise anyone to tell a woman he misses her. You always want to keep her guessing about what you're feeling or thinking. Handing it to her on a platter takes out all the mystery and fun for her. Anyway, you already said it so don't overthink her response. Just maintain a solid frame and you'll be good.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
bruceartest24 said:
The girl I been dating for a few months went on a vacation for two weeks and she is returning today. Last night I texted her to wish her a safe trip back
This is OK.

and to let her know I miss her and can't wait to see her. She sends me a blushing emoji and says see you soon.

What are your thoughts?
This is no good bro. She can use it against you: you got nothing to do but miss her, she can use it as ammunition with her current boyfriend. "Look this guy misses me, you better smarten up and marry me!"

Never put emotion in text. Text is just a medium to set up a meet. You put emotion in text and now you lost frame and are nervous. :woo:

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
This is OK.

This is no good bro. She can use it against you: you got nothing to do but miss her, she can use it as ammunition with her current boyfriend. "Look this guy misses me, you better smarten up and marry me!"

Never put emotion in text. Text is just a medium to set up a meet. You put emotion in text and now you lost frame and are nervous. :woo:
Very bad idea to say I miss you after two months.

Very bad idea.

Rapier77

Reaction score
I agree with Firestar. Way to soon to say that to a girl only after 2 months. When she gets back, wait until end of week or several days (at least 4) before arranging to see her. Make yourself busy. Keep her guessing.