Girls on myspace

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay Ive been experimenting with hitting on girls on myspace. But Ive haven't had any luck. One of my problem is that I do not know what Im doing. So I have a question.

How do go from initiating a convo. to asking her out?

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
There is some method here, search for "myspace".. That should work only if you good looking and have your **** together, but since you not, meeting girls on myspace is bull **** and does not work. Listen to this podcast: http://www.theseductionbible.com/2006/06/06/building-your-online-dating-profile-2/

What I found is that girls on myspace are ****ing sick. Most of them, like 90%. Myspace is nothing but a twisted popularity contest, who has the most fake friends? I don't waste my time there anymore, instead I focus on my physical well being, and experimenting with DeAngelo material in other place. Such as gas stations, go to a gas station to buy a gum. Mmmmm, not all, but most gas stations will have a good looking attendant, with which you can talk. Go there at night, during the day, whatever.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is some great advice for this specific dilemma.

Go out and hit on girls in person than once you get that down, maybe you can hit on girls online.

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
zerocelcius said:
Here is some great advice for this specific dilemma.

Go out and hit on girls in person than once you get that down, maybe you can hit on girls online.
Yeah I can see where your coming from.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason I say that is because even if you hit it off with a girl online, you are going to have to interact with her in person eventually. When that happens, you don't want to be unable to interact with her, like you should. That kind of confidence can only be obtained with real life experience!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
please do a search for me - i lay it all out in my "myspace instructions" thread

im also the myspace expert at gettin pvssy

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
please do a search for me - i lay it all out in my "myspace instructions" thread

im also the myspace expert at gettin pvssy
Dude that was an awesome thread and my only regret is not finding it sooner. It was exactly what I was looking for.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... um try his name.

AtomicDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip whats your myspace addy out of interest? I culdnt find it on the forum.

I've only just created mine I'd like to see what other people have going.

Can everyone please post their myspace?...

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
lol i said it once and ill say it again -

alot of losers here hate me, some of which even go so far as to stalk me a little, and im pretty sure if i posted my myspace address, bad things would happen, so im sorry i cant

in my MYSPACE INSTRUCTIONS thread, i do go into some detail about my page looks like tho