girls of my own race aren't into me

Reaction score
I am a white male - some people think I look a slight bit mixed (I have some Native American blood but it is far back). I have brown hair and eyes. I am wondering if it is all in my head because I have a MUCH MUCH easier time with black women than with white women.

Igetit!

Reaction score
What makes you think that? Has anything happened or have you experienced anything that gives you that impression? Because I already know that that isn't true.

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girls of my own race aren't into me
I doubt that. Do you dress hip hop, listen to rap
and used ebonics or somthing?

Reaction score
no I don't speak any ebonics at all. quite the contrary. the black girls I date don't either. I like black chicks but would like to be able to date my own race.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i tend to find black girls are generally easier for everyone, i went out monday night and all the black girls were all over me but the whites that i wanted werent giving the time of day, so dont assume its something to do with ur own race

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
scribblec said:
i tend to find black girls are generally easier for everyone, i went out monday night and all the black girls were all over me but the whites that i wanted werent giving the time of day, so dont assume its something to do with ur own race
Yeah scribblec hit the nail on the head on that one,

Black chicks are much more promiscous than white women for the most part, while white females tend to be way more prudish than other races
(except maybe for the Asian girls) -----> It's all just a matter of culture ;)

madsurfer

Reaction score
it might be because you don't get as nervous when you're around black chicks as you do around white chicks. sounds like you'd rather be hooking up with white girls, so maybe you just can't relax and let the game flow as easily as you can with black girls (since you don't really care that much).

but yeah i would have to agree that black chicks do tend to be more promiscuous. especially with white boys who have game... ;)

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
fuzzx said:
stay the fvck away from whites anyway they are garbage. Consider adding a bit of colour to your gene-pool - Black, Asian, Mexican... I'll take that any day over white.
Wow, what a fvcking racist! :box:

You fuzzx are a total douchebag :cuss:

I know for certain that if anyone on here even made a even slightly deragatory comment towards blacks at least five of you would be all on his ass!

But, when someone makes blatantly racist comment towards white people calling them "garbage" no one seems to care....

Wow, what a sad state of affairs our society is in nowadays :(

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Black girls MORE promiscuous?! I've never heard that one.

And the post you quoted isn't the only racist post in this thread.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, using ebonics and acting like a tool is a TERRIBLE way for a white male to try attracting black females. Of course they have less options due to the current state of affairs (I'm speaking of the US here). The percentages of black males who are unemployed, incarcerated, or working poor is still far higher than average in the US. In general most black women have responded friendly even when they weren't interested. In return, I've always made it a point to be friendly to black females. Perhaps, one causes the other, IDK.

There is still a real stigma for black women who date outside of their race. Once I just went to lunch with a very attractive black woman and the black male manager and cook glared. They then talked to the white female server who never returned to take our order and I had to go track her down after 30 minutes. I am almost positive the male workers told her not to take our order. I mean, we weren't even interested in each other, we were really just there to eat. ANyway, just to piss the guys off we had a little makeout session before we left.

We live in a society that is absolutely obsessed with race. What's funny is that "race" is something we created and it changes over time. Did you know that Catholics and Jews used to be considered "non-white"? Did you know when you say, just act right and you'll be fine many African Americans feel you're telling them to just forget their culture and act white? How would we feel as white people if blacks controlled politics, police forces, and were almost always the judges we faced in civil suits or unemployment hearings? Racial issues are way complicated, I only put this stuff out there as example of how complicated and deep this stuff runs even without the politically correct bull**** that usually tags along legitimate discussion

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
Wow, what a fvcking racist!

You fuzzx are a total douchebag
I can see your point

OTB said:
I know for certain that if anyone on here even made a even slightly deragatory comment towards blacks at least five of you would be all on his ass!
Well let's see...

JDA70 said:
Do you dress hip hop, listen to rap
and used ebonics or somthing?
scribblec said:
black girls are generally easier for everyone
Interesting.

The good news is, most guys on this board are having women issues. That lessens the chance of procreation.

darkme_legendary

Don Juan
Reaction score
cloneofstenyhoyer said:
I am a white male - some people think I look a slight bit mixed (I have some Native American blood but it is far back). I have brown hair and eyes. I am wondering if it is all in my head because I have a MUCH MUCH easier time with black women than with white women.
It's just a another useless system of beliefs. This is like the belief that in the club X is easier than in club Y. Which is just in your head.
Change your perception and you will see things differently.
It's that simple.

Reaction score
I mean my first really bad experiences were with white women, so maybe that is it. But I think that white women are especially affected by the whole mainstream 'feminist', men are just here to put me on a pedastal mentality. White women are quicker to pull harsh sh** tests. They seem quicker to be rude. They are more socially oriented (caring way too much about what their friends think) and even seem to me to deny that they are even interested in sex. After getting to know lots of people this just seems to be a pattern.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White women not into sex? You're off the mark on that one man, white women are obsessed with sex. Look at all those magazines whitey women buy! In a study I read, white women were more likely to masterbate than black women, so be careful shaking hands with them!

I have to agree that off a cold approach, a white woman is more likely to be rude than a Latina or African American woman. I know that's a stereotype, but that has been my experience and the experience of friends who didn't even grow up here (one from China, the other from Sudan). Having said that, this is just part of the game. I've met would-be pickup artist from all over the country, one of the guys was male stripper who had women writting him from all over the country wanting him to be a boytoy (lol). I can tell you that if you looked like he did, you would rarely get a **** test. You know why? You'd hardly ever do a cold approach! But that's not the situation 99% of us are in, so we must deal with this from time to time. The more you fixate on it, oddly enough, the more likely it will be to happen. You don't want to create a negative self-fuffiling prophecy. Once I went out after reading how to respond to **** tests and I was ready. You know what happened, I got more **** tests that night than ever before. That's the danger of going out with this stuff in mind.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Ya that's generally the case, but stay the fvck away from whites anyway they are garbage. Consider adding a bit of colour to your gene-pool - Black, Asian, Mexican... I'll take that any day over white.
Hmm...I don't think I'm garbage. The black guy I dated didn't think so either....

Sounds like somebody's been shot down one too many times by "white" women. :nono:

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had black girls literelly trow themselves at me. I would say that black girls are more upfront and show off their intentions better than white girls.

I do listen to rap and i have friends from all over the world so race really doesnt matter to me. My favorite kind of girl is latin. I like mixed girls, personally i dont like girls that are too white or too black. I like them mixed, latin girls usually have a very nice color and usually a great body.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...wtf is up with some of you?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
scribblec said:
Black girls are easier for every one except black men especially if you look too afrocentric then its even worse.. MOst black american girls prefer white males or black males with light complexions with softer hair and a more arian facial bone structure

MOst will deny it but .. go to a hospital and look at the black women with their new born babies.. 95% of the babies are many shaded lighter than the mother..

I dont need to go into the sad reason for this trend...