Girls never know what they want

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this is kinda a funny one. Well im a pretty C&F guy naturally, i bust alot of balls and stuff. So this girl i had a thing for was telling me how shes always attracted to *******s and all that stuff. So i started busting her balls a little more, nothing to bad really. Then low and behold, she didnt want to be my friend because "Your a *******". Now i completely believe opposites are the answer. Just like believed girls never know what they want. So i made a bad move in trying to go with it.

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't believe that much in the overall truth of it but I believe in some cases you treat the queen like a ***** and the ***** like a queen. Be different and you will get a different result. Different isn't always good.

The other seemingly appropriate thing is don't always believe what women say. Sometimes it is a test and sometimes the don't know what they want. Some truth to the adage be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i know where you went wrong.

you say you used c and f and it shows because she called you an *******, BUT what you forget is to build attraction, i didnt seee anything about you touching her, kissing her, MAKE A MOVE.

shes waiting on it, she's wondering why you havent and if you have been out with her more than a few times and you haven't tried ANYTHING she may be thinnking your gay

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right, girls often times don't know what they want. But guess what, it doesn't matter.

See, I know exactly what they want and when I feel they're ready, I'll let them know what it is. Feel me?

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
what I see is good, you didnt want to be her FRIEND anyways, MAKE YOUR BLOODY MOVE

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swede54
Ok this is kinda a funny one. Well im a pretty C&F guy naturally, i bust alot of balls and stuff. So this girl i had a thing for was telling me how shes always attracted to *******s and all that stuff. So i started busting her balls a little more, nothing to bad really. Then low and behold, she didnt want to be my friend because "Your a *******". Now i completely believe opposites are the answer. Just like believed girls never know what they want. So i made a bad move in trying to go with it.
My perspective on this is that you weren't ****ey and funny but just insulting. Just because you think you are being funny, and you actually may be, she could be so self conscious that it was insulting to her. We never really know how someone else ego's is built. Me personally when I kid around I try not to touch personal jokes unless I strongly believe the person can take it, if not Im going to joke about everything else.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Swede54
"A$$hole" is a very vague term. If you were to take a big steamy dump on her pillow, I'm sure she'd think you were an a$$hole, but she wouldn't want to date you.