Girls last night in town, get her to put out

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I'm dating is going back to her homestate to visit her dad for a few weeks. We're going to go skinny dipping and then she's going to come over after. What's the best way to get this virgin to put out? I've tried all the building up **** and when I put my hand into her pants she always pulls it out.

She is fine taking off her bra and shirt though. I have almost no experience with virgins and I find it hard to crack them.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Itishe! Itishe! Itishe!

Is this the SAME little virgin you've been freaking out over for WEEEEEKS??? She isn't going to give it up! Almost every post you make is:" How do I get her to put out?" "How do I seduce a virgin?" "Why won't she let me hit it?"

Dump this chick and find some one that likes you enough to put out! You stay with this girl much longer and your head is going to explode.

I have a sneaking suspicion that if you keep pressuring her, she's going to give in...then have you arrested for rape. This girl is trouble!

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
We're going to go skinny dipping and then she's going to come over after.

She's comfortable with skinny dipping, but not sex? That doesn't make much sense. That just seems backwards to me.

shredhead7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having had a few in my day, the only way that is a sure thing is time. I know this isn't the answer you want to hear, but it's the reality. You can try other routes and perhaps get her to give in, but she will be upset with herself that she gave it up. By time, I mean 2 months, give or take.

If you're over that, then you need to convey the stability of your relationship and reaffirm how much you care for her, often.

shredhead7

Don Juan
Reaction score
knglerxt said:
She's comfortable with skinny dipping, but not sex? That doesn't make much sense. That just seems backwards to me.
From what my younger friends tell me, it's quite common for women to give oral now before sex. Which in my time was WAY into the relationship.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dotcomwill said:
I've been in thie situation before (im proud to say :cool:!

You have to be pretty assertive man. Try going down on her and put her in pure pleasure. Don't say a fookin word to her about it though. Unless she says STOP. Just be assertive and if she keeps resisting make her moan so she can't stop you. It worked for me a dozen times, should work for you!

Let us know what happens!
Amateur Hour.

You don't get through Last Minute Resistance by trying to arouse her through it.

You lighten the load.

The following techniques are all from MM, even if you are one of those MM haters, give this a try:

First, have you spent at least 7 hours with her? (I'm guessing you have) It can't be too soon or you'll hear "But I barely know you".

Second, agree and keep going.

Her: Baby we should be doing this.
You: I know. (And continue)

Third, Freeze Outs.

What triggers Last Minute Resistance is her being unsure whether you will stick around and be beneficial to her (Subconsciously of course)

She loves making out with you, because her brain is rewarding her for being with you, but once you go for the pants, or some cases bra or whatever. Her brain sends a different message which is designed to protect her. She freezes up, the feeling is a lot like when guys try to approach and get approach anxiety.

What you have to do, is make not having sex feel EVEN WORSE. How? Take the love away. Don't be bitter, or angry or pouty. Just turn the light on, speak with a completely straight face, get up and do something mundane, like check your email, play some chess or watch some TV.

Her: Stop, i don't want to do this.
You: Ok, sure I totally understand.

*Get up, turn on the lights and TV

You: C'mon babe, let's watch some TV, hey look! Infant Brain Surgery, can you actually believe their gonna cut this baby's head open?

Her: Babe what's wrong?
You: Nothing baby, if you aren't comfortable with this, I'm cool, come watch some TV. (Totally casually)

She still wants to feel rewarded without feeling LMR, so you still wants to make out with you, just not screw you.

Taking away the making out, is often times more devastating than the LMR.

After around 5-15 minutes of the freeze out, you can make out again, and try to escalate even further. When you re-initiate the making out, ask her to take off where you got stuck at. Eg. Tell her to take off the pants instead of you trying for it.

The freeze out definitely works, but you may very well need to repeat the process a few times.

Good luck.

-Lust.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recap of last night:

She got off work around 10 and came over to my place. I was having a fire with my friend his girlfriend and a couple other people. I keep drinking my booze and get pretty drunk, which I feel will benefit me because I care less about what she thinks when I go for her cooter. We go over to a relatives house to go skinning dipping, which no one does besides my drunk friend and his sober girlfriend.

I lay with my girlfriend on the dock while they swim, and finally after about 20 minutes we take off and go back to my place.

My girl keeps talking about how she needs a blanket, so I tell her to come with me in the house to find one. We go to my bed and make out for a good hour or so. We're curious if anyone is still outside so we go check and of course they all left by now. So we go back in the house and hang out on my bed until about 3 or 4 in the morning and then she goes home so she can finish packing.

She makes plans with me to go eat breakfast before she leaves at noon, which I agree too. After breakfast she comes over again and we make out and lay on my bed until for a good while. She didn't want to leave and she ended up leaving late. I went back into my room later and I found a picture in a plastic case, and on the back she wrote a note. It listed alot of the stuff we did on the dates and to remember her while she was gone. The picture was of us making out.