Girls is asking me if i like her

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are these 2 girls in my class, 1 likes me, but i don't like her, the other one i like and i think she might like me, but i'm not sure.

Girl i like asked if girl i don't like likes me.

I said she does because she keeps staring at me in class all the time.

I also said that girl i don't like is a nice girl and all, but she's not the one i like in "that way".

Then girl i like asked me who do i like in that way.

I told her to ask me that at the party. (party our friends set up)

Now she just texted me asking: It's not me is it? *shy emoji*

Help me out guys, i do NOT wanna screw up. It's been 5 months since i've gotten laid.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone? Been thinking about replying: "That's classified." How's that?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that it's a good sign if she asks if you like her. i guess the logic is that she'd only ask if she likes you because she wouldn't particularly care otherwise.

you gotta decide if you wanna say you like her or play it cool first, figure out which is the better option for you.

you could always say you like her then wait for her reaction then play it off as a joke if you don't like it(note: that might work better for me than you because I make jokes and am sarcastic 24/7)

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
I've heard that it's a good sign if she asks if you like her. i guess the logic is that she'd only ask if she likes you because she wouldn't particularly care otherwise.

you gotta decide if you wanna say you like her or play it cool first, figure out which is the better option for you.

you could always say you like her then wait for her reaction then play it off as a joke if you don't like it(note: that might work better for me than you because I make jokes and am sarcastic 24/7)
I decided to reply "maybe" cause i don't get with her yet. If i said yes and done nothing about it she might think i'm weak. I want to wait for our party.

nano-tank

Reaction score
your reply should have been quick and in the now and part of your personality! i.e. " of course i like you! your by bestest pal." (with a bit of sarcasm)

this reply would have made it ambiguous to her if you like her sexually and or romantically. especially if you kino sexually right after it will confuse the f*ck out of her and increase her interest in you. It was what she did to you only you used intellect instead of the beast within. unleash the beast/alpha and they will drop at your feet. keep using intellect and you will need to run to a forum for every interaction.

its all on this site.

great site I've learned so much, just reading. thx to all

p.s whatever you do don't bring it back up, unless she does this will eat at her thoughts, and if your in her thoughts she's yours for the taking! thats if you do like her... Women are putty in real mans hands, so treat them as such, confuse this and they will make putty out of you.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had girls in their 30s asking me the exact same questions.

Some girls never grow up.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird. She hasn't texted me anything back since i replied. She used to text me all the time.

Could i have screwed up? Or am i just being an insecure little boy?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally don't give a direct answer to a question like that. You gotta make her wonder, keep her guessing, make her feeeeeeeeeeeeel.

Charmaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
djthiago1 said:
Weird. She hasn't texted me anything back since i replied. She used to text me all the time.

Could i have screwed up? Or am i just being an insecure little boy?
I would take it as a rejection and assume the guy didn't like me that much if he answered "maybe" to that question.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charmaine said:
I would take it as a rejection and assume the guy didn't like me that much if he answered "maybe" to that question.
and that's a good thing.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charmaine said:
Would you like the guy more if he said "I love you" instead? C'mon.

Charmaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
djthiago1 said:
Would you like the guy more if he said "I love you" instead? C'mon.
Let's face it. If men care about women's interest level, why wouldn't women care about men's interest level?

Of course saying "I love you" at the wrong time, at the wrong stage of your relationship would make you seem unwise and probably even look stupid. But if a woman likes you, she likes you, regardless of what you say as long as you treat her with respect and not suffocating her.

Holding back your affection doesn't make a woman like you more. It just increases the anxiety level of a woman who is already interested in you and makes her feel less secure. They would either back off or become more desperate depending on their personality. But if the woman has no interest in you, they wouldn't even really care.

So what does it tell you about her interest level if they don't chase after you when you do not show enough interest? It doesn't say much, really.

It seems like the majority of men on this forum are looking for some kind of sure-win formula to apply to women. But the reality is, there is no "one size fit all" rule when it comes to women. They are not a machine that would always give the same reaction as long as you press the same button.