Girls interested in me...do i have to talk to her daily to keep her intrest?

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she basically told me she's interested in me. But if I dont see her in school or dont talk online, is that BAD? Is it good? or is it neither?

Marf

Don Juan
Reaction score
You SHOULDEN'T talk to her every day...thats a sign of neediness (that you can't do anything without her). Instead don't worry, you'll probably want to get a few more prospects; so you always have something to do (unless you have a relationship with this girl....)

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not seeing her everyday is good,cause it makes it seem like you have more of a life and more to do(social value). Just make sure you get her number and arrrange a date with her.

IceboltsGRL

Reaction score
As a girl, we all like guys to call us and be attentive. But what attracts us more towards one is that he shows stability and independency.:cheer:

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I made the mistake of continuously talkin' to her, then later i made the mistake of totally ignoring her, later I didn't make any of the mistakes except she gradually lost interest in me cuz i didn't ask her out... so basically ask her out

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
finally, another girl on the forums

welcome, hun :)

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
finally, another girl on the forums

welcome, hun :)
yeah , you were getting lonely being the only eh =P

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
questin: my girl who i've hooked upw ith and chilled with 3 times and I both use aim for about an hour[or 1.5] a day, usually at night. we're basicly ALWAYS on at the same time, which is kinda ****ty cause she always IMs me. and i kinda liek this one, so i'll respond.
but this is daily. I know i shouldn't talk to her so much[its usalyl about a half hour a day], its not liek to to talk to any other girls this often...but our conversations are always lively and fun.
I'm going to cutback and find stuff to do at night now jsut to avoid these conversations some. But do you think i've damaged my game at all[trust me, from out chill-sessions she is REALLY into me]??
and lastly, last night right before i got offline she goes[it fit into the conversation, wasn't jsut random] but she said "i'm running out of stories." bad sign?is she getting bored with me?when she said thsis he was implying she wnated to ehar one of my stories but i was getting off. anyways, thanks DJs.