Girls get approached all the time - POLL

How many times have you seen a girl get cold approached?

• 0-1

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • 2-5

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • 5-10

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • 10 or more

Votes: 16 30.8%

• Total voters

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
migel... it seems that you are throwing out like half the evidence to suit you're own cause here... either thatmaybe it's that one of the few actual players on this site doesn't count.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As Migel said, this thread is about whether guys actually approach girls on the street or in bookshops, cafes. As I said, I've only seen one such cold approach. Why bother posting about a girl you picked up in a bar, its irrelevant and is just bragging.

Personally, I define an approach as an attempt to get a number. If you have examples you've seen of that post them.

So pimp its scary said:
OMG there is no pleasing you.

Ok princess, do you count the times where I've been in the car and shouted at women? Or where I've been in the car and a different guy shouted something at a woman? How about the dozens of women that I've hit on everywhere? Does that count? Do you want me to tell you about guys I've seen hit on waitresses? or maybe at the beach, are you gonna count the guys I've seen hit on girls get hit on at the beach?

Or are you gonna cry about all of those cause they don't count for some reason?? Cause I don't want to offend our lil princess over here... I still hate to see a woman cry. maybe you should change your tampon, and we'll talk.

beyonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you happy to give a guy your number if they ask you out of the blue ie in the street just walking by when u are going bout your own business maybe at work if you work with the public ?

sometimes (39%)

never (27%)

yes defintly (20%)

most of the time (11%)
43 total votes

How often do you get asked for your number by complete strangers?

5. never (29%)

4. few times a year (22%)

2. at least once a week (18%)

3. few times a month (18%)

1. every week (11%)
44 total votes

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting results, where on the net was this poll taken?

-AudiTy =o

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I get it now... we were talking about times where we watched other guys pick up a girl on the street. Without counting the countless women that I've approached on the street, in clubs, pubs, cafe's, bookstores, pool halls, at parties and beaches.

The fact of the matter is that there is no reasonable way to quantify all of this... but (I'll use science description) the hotness of the woman is proportional to the number of times she gets hit on in an average week. Therefore without taking into consideration the hotness of the women, you are taking a poll where the numbers are averaged out between the fuglies that are all too happy to give their number to any guy that asks, and the hotties that are so sick of guys hitting on them that they are harder to game.

Fvck Ya I was bragging... Noone else ever seems to step up to the plate and get shyt done, so consider it sort of motivator.

beyonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:
but (I'll use science description) the hotness of the woman is proportional to the number of times she gets hit on in an average week.
I'm not sure if thats too true tbh, even though you'd think that. it could quite be the possibilty that the hotter women get hit on less than the more average looking ones because most guys aint got the balls to approach really hot woman or they think she is probably already taken so they tend to aproach ones that ain't so hot so they feel more confident about approaching someone who they feel better than.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... that raises another question then... do you count driving past a girl giving a cat call as hitting on?? If so, then yes it's true what I said... if you don't count it, that you are only counting legitimate approaches where the guy asks for the number... well, I'd say you are probly right.

beyonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:
Ok... that raises another question then... do you count driving past a girl giving a cat call as hitting on?? If so, then yes it's true what I said... if you don't count it, that you are only counting legitimate approaches where the guy asks for the number... well, I'd say you are probly right.
I think some woman will say cat calling or even just some guy coming up and speaking to her (even if they don't ask for a number or ****) as being approaching them..thats why sometimes you get these girls who say like they get approached serveral times a daily.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10+.. not really a fair question though, where I live it's almost all black guys approaching women. I would say I see women get cold approached in daytime 5-6 times if Im out for an entire day. A better statement might be in St. Louis (where blacks are the majority of the city population) it's normal for cold approaches to happen during the day time or even for guys to chase after women that try to ignore them. I've only rarely seen a white man try this except guys I was sarging with.