Girls get approached all the time: myth?

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
average girls get apporached so often they wear wedding rings to scare guys off even though they are single

saw it today on Inside Edition

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your A V E R A G E chick gets approach alot.

The chicks on both ends of the scale gets approached much less, due to the uglyness/hotness factor.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
Your A V E R A G E chick gets approach alot.

The chicks on both ends of the scale gets approached much less, due to the uglyness/hotness factor.
That maybe true but I've only seen maybe 5 girls ever get CD'd by guys ever.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
belividere said:
Its always seemed to me like people here believe that hot girls never get hit on. They may not get closed as much as you would think but I notice guys always trying to chat up hot girls. Anyone who's been on a college campus can see that girls get cold approached. Sit in a class with a couple good looking girls for a semester and watch at least two or three guys try and get close to her throughout.

I dont know what your considering attractive though, a 34 yr old isn't exactly the cream of the crop. A hot 24 yr old though will get hit on quite a bit in my experience, be it walking down the street or at a club.

This is spot on, not that I can give you a reason why it happens, but it definetly does. The women who live this lie also seem to be oblivious to guys trying to flirt with them in public, making it more unlikely for the guy to try and close. I've watched girls I'm with get hit on hard and shrug it off like the guy was just trying find a new friend. He was, but it was the type of friend who he wanted to insert his penis into.

How many good looking girls go single for long times? I dont know hardly any. How do these girls find guys, or how do these guys find these girls? It usually isn't from cold approaches on the street, but I've definetly seen it happen and have done it myself.
I totally agree with what you wrote!:up:

If a woman is in her mid 30s, I don't care how allegedly "attractive" she is, she's NOT in her prime anymore. And most importantly, those guys who are very willing to approach her are also in their mid 30s if not early 40s. And the social stigamate has made random approach much less socially "acceptbale" for them than for the teenagers or guys in their 20s. "Grown men are supposed to be mature, classy, gentelman like" etc...So she won't get approached that much.

But yeah, on a college campus, young good looking chicks get approached by other young guys all the time, I repeat all the time!

And almost no hot single girl goes single for a long time. Because once they do, most likely she only has to pick another "great guy" from the constant flow of guys who approach her. About some one saying that many always have guys lined up before they break loose the current BF, how do you think those in the line waiting guys come from? Most of them approached the HB when she was with another men, and she kept them around. Sure I don't mean cold approach, but met at a party, at a friend's place etc... That's active approaching nevertheless.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not saying that you should pedistool girls because they get approached btw.....i said that i have seen 10+ easy.....but then you have to look for it.

Plus you should be approaching yourself....

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me I grew up in middle class suburbs from ages 5-14. I came to where I live now when my parents got divorced and back taxes and attorney fees basically bankrupted them. So I've been living in Newark, NJ for 5 years now, but when I first moved, it was apparent that things were VERY different. That being said, I started learning stuff that all my new friends had been living like all their life when I was around 15 years old... you guys have no idea, lol. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've lived and seen both perspectives on life which is why I can say that...

I see LOTS of girls get cold approached ALL THE TIME. It's not just being "black" or anything, hispanics from my area do the same thing, same with people from the west indies that live here too. Its a different mentality that I see a lot of "upper class" people without. I don't know how to explain it really but growing up in lower class conditions, you often have to man up n' **** like if someone tries to start a fight with you, you've GOTTA fight back. You'll also learn early in ur life that before anyone else, YOU have to stand up for YOU! (Otherwise, nobody else will except for MAYBE your mom...) so that can be seen in many aspects of someone's life in such conditions.

So YES, I do see girls get cold approached all the time, and yes it is a bit more aggresive here than what I've seen in more upper class communities but guess what? The girls are more aggresive here too, as well as the majority of guys here have game so the girls almost "need" to be more aggresive, unless they want to be labeled as jumps (a girl that you can easily **** with some basic game) which can easily destroy a girl socially.

-and when I say all the time, I mean ALL THE TIME, if a group of girls lookin good walk by, they WILL get approached, even if they're making only a 3 block walk, they WILL get approached at LEAST one time a block... and PROBABLY more than that. I think it's also an age group type thing, while the older men usually already have a steady girl or wife, the majority of the people you'll see doing this are in the 13-40 age range (although that might be kinda obvious, lol)

(I'm assuming that's what everyone was talking about when they said "black communities" lol, and yes I'm black (one of the few on this board it seems))

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Stop Chazing Her And Start Running Away

Im Trying 2 Figure Out Y U Guyz R Trying 2 Figure Out Y Guyz R Or R'nt Chasing Behind Girlz Instead Of Coming 2 Da Understand And Trying 2 Figure Out Wayz Of Having Girlz Chaze Behind U... If U R Chazing Behing A Woman U Already Lozt Half Da Battle, Becuz U R In Da Submizzive Postion. Now If U Walk Pazt Her And She Sayz Hi, U Should Stop, And Tell Her 2 Come Here, If She Refuzez And Keepz Going, 'nezt', If She Stopz And Tellz U 2 Come Over, It Iz Now A Battle Of Willz And Whoever Goez Over Iz Da Weaker 1. I Dont Believe In Chasing Behind Any Girl, I Lead Not Follow.
Prinze Royal Elite

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
True true, i forgot to mention that, when I say approach, I'm talkin about jus talkin, not actually walking up to her unless yall are crossing path or somethin anyway, it's her job to come to YOU