Girls Freeze Up Around "Hot" Guys

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna rant for a second. And I also put "hot" in quotation marks since I gained about 15 lbs. recently, so I'm less "hot" than I used to be, lol.

Nonetheless, I've seen this pattern so often, there's no mistaking it. That is, the pretty young thing is totally herself, doesn't worry about the impression she makes around the average guy... The average guy has a protruding gut, or doesn't brush his teeth, or is an obvious pothead. She is bubbly, vivacious, totally "in the now" so to speak.

Around me, she freezes up. She is sad. Her head is down. If she speaks to me, it's a short snippet of a sentence. She is staring over her shoulder with uncertainty, and worry in her eyes.

Then she returns speaking to the other guy. Big smile, all the tension is gone from her shoulders and neck.

Then I speak and she is worried again.

I get frustrated at her blockage. i try it again. Same sh#t. Over and over again. I tease myself to appear more human and vulnerable. She still freezes. I compliment her. She freezes. I'm tired of this sh@t!

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think your being "hot" is the problem. Girls aren't worried around guys they are attracted to. They might be nervous....not worried.

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
worried in the sense of getting their hopes up in fear of having them dashed, in that sense.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it kinda just sounds like the hypothetical other guy was out gaming you.

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
These other guys weren't even gaming. They were just chodes the girls had known for a long time and felt comfortable talking to.

Hikapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
The curse of being tooo 'Hot' !!!

Hey you are in a better position than most guys. :rock:

Blank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls get nervous and giddy around "hot" guys, never worried. For the most part though, they are just extremely flirty. I'm not hot like that but I have 2 friends that are and that is how things always go. For reference, one of them looks like Sean Cassidy ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFBkCNd5DnA&feature=related ) except he's bald.

It doesn't sounds like you're problem is that you're too hot. You're post makes you come off like you are seeking validation.

phenomenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean bro. Girls get real nervous, don't say anything and just stand there when you got your full game on. Most of the girls that freeze up are girl AFCs. They can be themselves around her friends or guys she's not interested in, but when she likes you she don't know what to do and stand there like a frozen popsicle.

My experience with these types of girls were frustrating and very BORING. So if you wanna just get some cuddy, then you can probably get some from this chick because she's very interested in you. But if you want a cool honey who you can have fun TOGETHER, then i'd say next her.