girls checking me out what to do??

S

sportf190

say a girl is checking u out and its really obvious what do you do??? starre at her longer till she breaks it?? look away and laugh?? just laugh? smile back at them?... i dont know i find myself in this situation alot and i look away and laugh and thats problaye the worst thing to do

Wolve

Don Juan
Reaction score
just mess around with them. smile and blow a kiss or something. just don't do it in a imgoingtofollowyouhome type of way.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definetly don't blow a kiss. They would think you're some kind of moron. I would put a mischevous half smile on when you're looking at her in the eyes.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i think the blowing the kiss is a little overboard too throw her a cute smirk and let her break eye contact.

S

sportf190

bleoing a kiss i would look retarded so im not doin taht thanks guys

Kpocalypse

Don Juan
Reaction score
why would it look retarded? If you do it i a funny way and you exagerate the kiss. She'd probably laugh and you'd have a terrific start.

what're the master don juans thoughts on this one?

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
make a jesture towards your ass. Like obviously show that your ass is hot. slide yours hands up it playishfully. Make it so you acknoledge that they are look at you and you like the attention.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ian1988
Go up to her and start puttin on the charm
Im suprised your the ONLY way that said to go talk to her. You get 5 points.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, don't smile or wave or anything, just walk up to her and say hi. She will obviously respond postiively, ask her for her name, introduce yourself, give a smile, leave the spot.

If you aren't always busy, look busy. Next time you see her follow up with more conversation, quick, but make the conversation longer everytime you talk to her. You should be getting her number within a week. If not, she's going to find some other guy and you're going to have a one itis.