Girls Birthday Coming Up...

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl at my school who I have a crush on and her b-days coming up (no, we're not tgether yet)...I casually asked her what she wanted for her birthday, expecting her to say something like "nothing really." But she comes out with "well...no food and no lotion or perfume..."

Damn. :D Now I'm basically obligated to get her something. Are there any ideas on what to get her? I don't want it to be something too romantic (it'd seem wierd since we're not in a relationship...yet), but I don't want to give her something to FRIEND-ish (nothing stupid...)

Any ideas? I was thinking maybe a stuffed animal or jewelry but I don't know.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't get her anything are you stupid?!

you're not obligated to get her sh*t, so don't

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your close, then maybe a card with something funny in it. But generally dont spend your money on girls.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to buy her love or anything. Jesus...I'm just trying not look like some cheap ass. I was thinking of getting her something relatively small. I don't know what school you guys go/went to or who your friends are, but over here they make a big deal out of birthdays (bringing signs, balloons, and presents to school). Plus, she gave me something for my birthday which was a few weeks ago...I want to show her that I put at least a little thought into her 16th b-day

Vodka

Reaction score
hey, im in same position kinda, this girl is turnin 15 soon. But me and her have been hangin out, makin out. Nothing to serious....But my thinkin is im prob not gonna get her much. Cuz when u give girls to much they want more.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go to a dollar store, get a basket and put in a bag of candy, a bottle of lotion, and a little thing of cheap perfume.

$3.00 later you have a joke and a present in one.