Girls Being Nervous Around You

SexinEar

Don Juan
Reaction score
What can you get from this? Another thing is I usally see this on soley girls I hit on a little and like and they are not shy or anything like that, just nervous. Is that attraction or not?, I can never really tell. When I say nervous I mean there biting on stuff, taking freakishly and nervously fast, and kinda shaking. Vibe with me.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well everyone gets a little nervous when they're hit on/hitting on someone. It can also be a great indicator of attraction. Just depends on the situation.

For better advice read the attraction section of the DJ bible. I spent like a year 'studying/watching' people's interactions with one another and signs of interest or disinterest, and let me say it's shocking how similar everyone reacts to things.

It's really fascinating stuff, almost made me want to switch from engineering to psychology

SexinEar

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, believe it or not, you learn a lot of psychology and scienticfic crap from this is site.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be a psychologist, a publicist and a magician, youll be an unstoppable person on how to handle people, that has nothing to do with the topic but its true, know how people think (psychollogist) know what they want and how to make them want it (publicist) and know how to play with their minds, fool them and just get them to think what you want them to think (magician)

I dont mean it literally :p

JayUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just try and relax them if your having a problem, tell them a joke, and use some kindo but in a comfortable way as if your making her feel okay instead of kinda tryna turn her on

Legend Dude

Banned
Reaction score
She probably thinks you want to rape her.

SexinEar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Legend Dude said:
As stupid as it sounds, I think thats what it is. I've been told I have a very intimidating impression on people. A lot of people i know had the impression of me when i first met them that I get maddd amounts of girls and sh.t. Surprise, I don't. This one girl mistaked for some guy thats going out with one of the hottest girls in my grade. wtffffffffff is my problem. why am i treading water in the same spot as i've been for a while?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Legend Dude said:
Hit on the nail.

Sorry man, but I've done a lot and yep that's what it is. Your right.

Happens to me and I'm sure a ton of guys on this site, lol and I bet they think they're so alpha.. :rolleyes:

SexinEar

Don Juan
Reaction score
soniq said:
It is an indicator of interest but the nervousness is probably a direct result of you being too alpha when you talked to her, you need to make her more comfortable.
lol, i'm always nervous when i talk to her, but i don't think it shows. I don't say too much, I speak at a low tone but sounding like i wanna fuk the sh.t outta her. I kno a lot about her, she knos nothing about me. she even asked my friend about me.

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
nervousness is a natural response to being flattered, unless you're a complete arrogant self-absorbed ballsack licker

Tau

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be attraction. Could be they're still young enough that they haven't gotten comfortable with these kinds of things (having guys approach them). It could also be your vibe. Are you a hot football player that's intimidating? Do you come across as weird and scary?

What to do? Ignore it and keep talking to them. They're nerves will pass. Also take the lead and don't expect them to do anything for you. If you want them to do something then just ask and let them decide.

SexinEar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tau said:
Could be attraction. Are you a hot football player that's intimidating? Do you come across as weird and scary?
lol, i fall more into the door number 2 catagory. Your right with the rest of what u said tho.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tr0ublemaker said:
unless you're a complete arrogant self-absorbed ballsack licker
haha, fantastic

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GaryUranga said:
of youre missing the point that girls are also AFCish.. :p some girls are just nervous around guys
seems to be the general consensus ;)

its funny, they sit and talk about how they are soooo good at getting guys, and knowing what guys want, but they still lack the courage to ask out one they like :rolleyes:

bballkilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
either she likes you, or she knows that you like her. girls always get nervous around somebody that likes them.