girls at the gym

Reaction score
I hope you guys can help with this little problem I have.

There are these cute girls at the gym I go to during my lunch breaks every week day. I get along great with them and am always C&F around them and ask them questions etc.

The problem is, I'm pretty sure I could have either of them if I want. But, i'm just worried about the fact that i'm still going to want to go to the gym everyday, and if I start seeing one of these girls, it would make it possibly uncomfortable.

Is it worth it? I'm leaning towards not really.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The best thing to do if you REALLY want a piece of one of these girls is to catch her OUTSIDE the gym, so you aren't necessarily the "guy she knows from the gym."

Other than that, yeah, it's an awkward situation sometimes. That's why I've never hit on girls in the gym. That's a risk you take. I mean, you could always switch gyms, but that'd suck, having to switch up because of some dumb chick.

Ball's in your court, really. Decide what you want to do and then do.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've switched gyms because of a failed relationship.

I had another failed relationship last year at the gym. I refuse to change gyms again! I see my ex at the gym from time to time. We don't talk or even acknowledge each other. (That was/is her choice).

I really does suck to see her working out with other guys, etc. However, she's a flake and I've seen/heard of her jerk around 3 different guys at the gym since we broke up. It's kind of entertaining to see her jerk around these poor AFC's. She now has a bad rep because of this.

I you do decide to go for it, take it slooooow...

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said player.

I will NOT let my current GF join my gym. She thinks I have another GF there...

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some chics who check me out at the gym, I've been pondering on whether I should hit it or not... I guess it would be kind of odd to have them go to your gym, wouldn't that distract you as well if she's there?? I think so... If things go sour its not so bad, who cares... just say hello and move on...

If you two are together, then that will be a distraction. :D

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys.

I think Player said it best. I suppose it would almost be like going out with a girl from work. I would have to be on all the time! It would get to be too much of a hassle.

I think I'll keep working on the ladies outside of my own gym!

Cheers everyone.

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done this before. I macked on girls that worked at my gym. I got positive replies but I asked too many of them out. If you mack at too many girls who are associated with one another, word will spread and they will all think you are a "player".

I'm a big guy and I do best in the gym. Max out a few machines, get a few numbers. Good luck to you.

Reaction score
I think I'll just hang around at the moment and wait for the girl that you dont see too often at the gym that seems worth hitting on. Then go from there.

If shes at the gym once a week I could handle it, but any more than that we might as well be married!

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are dead wrong. You are not gonna date the girls at the gym. You are not gonna date the girls at work. You are not gonna date the girls in your class. What better places to get to know chicks then where you spend most of your time? Stay positive. I have had some of my best relationships with girls I trained with for months and in some cases years. Its a blast!

Reaction score
Musclemonster,

Do you feel any extra pressure to perform if you are seeing these girls during the day, and then possibly seeing them at night?

Does it take away any of the mystery and make you seem too available?

I'm just worried about my ability to be a challange if they know where I'm going to be at 1:00 every afternoon.

What do you think?

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by no chump love sucker
Musclemonster,

Do you feel any extra pressure to perform if you are seeing these girls during the day, and then possibly seeing them at night?

Does it take away any of the mystery and make you seem too available?

I'm just worried about my ability to be a challange if they know where I'm going to be at 1:00 every afternoon.

What do you think?
The main reason to go the gym is to get huge and ripped. Use these girls as training partners. Have them spot you. Concentrate on your workout. Cut the chit chat. Train them hard. Train yourself hard. Get serious in the gym and then bang them at night. The gym is the best place for a physical date.

RandomGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, if have u membership at a big fitness center like 24-hour fitness. You can go to any center with one membership, and there's like 5-6 centers around my area (15 mile radius). Just work out at one place but once in a while rotate to a new place and hit on girls there. You wont seem too available because u keep on rotating around and always normally work out at the one place that you do not hit on any girls.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say if you want one of them go after her. You are just asking her to go do something you are not in a relationship yet. If she turns you down that feeling uncomfortable is mainly in your head. I could see if you have a relationship and it ends badly the uncomfortable feeling at the gym but you are just asking for her # and then asking her out. You don't work at the gym or anything. If you are in school would you date a HB from your school (I'm assuming you would) so this is not any different.