Girls asking for your number?

coco99

Don Juan
Reaction score
coco99 said:
a girl i've seen around a few times caught my interest.

we spoke briefly back and forth so i said what's your # and she looked kinda surprised and said jokingly 'what are you going to stalk me?' and i said yes after her, her and her *pointing to a bunch of cute girls around us*.

anyway, she gave me her # (didn't ask mine and that was that). that was last thursday and i still havent call her.

so, i called her this evening at 9:40 p.m. to arrange a one on one for sunday evening or tuesday evening. let the phone ring 3x times only and no answer.

i will likely see her tomorrow at the place we met. should i mention i called (she doesnt have my #) or if i see her, should i 'ask' her out in person?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coco99 said:
... should i mention i called (she doesnt have my #)
Why???????? :confused:
coco99 said:
or if i see her, should i 'ask' her out in person?
Why not????? :confused:

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: You want my number eh? Well as long as you dont call 5 times a day i dont see that being a problem

coco99

Don Juan
Reaction score
i saw her the other day. she was leaving for the day so i called her over to me. we chit chatted for a couple minutes and i determined she was free wed or sunday. we talked about a band that coming we both happened to be seeing at the same night.

so i said :'you seem kinda smart and fun. you should come with me to XXXX record store wednesday and help me find some music.'

she goes: 'sure. which one and what time.'

i go: 'the one over by XXXX at 7:00 p.m.'

and she pauses for a moment and says 'sounds good.'

so i started to leave and then turned around and said:

'wait. write you # down here'

which she did (she didn't put her name beside the # and remarked 'just so you don't forget it.' i already got her # from before

and that was that.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
coco99 said:
i saw her the other day. she was leaving for the day so i called her over to me. we chit chatted for a couple minutes and i determined she was free wed or sunday. we talked about a band that coming we both happened to be seeing at the same night.

so i said :'you seem kinda smart and fun. you should come with me to XXXX record store wednesday and help me find some music.'

she goes: 'sure. which one and what time.'

i go: 'the one over by XXXX at 7:00 p.m.'

and she pauses for a moment and says 'sounds good.'

so i started to leave and then turned around and said:

'wait. write you # down here'

which she did (she didn't put her name beside the # and remarked 'just so you don't forget it.' i already got her # from before

and that was that.
Awesome stuff bro!

She is really showing high interest level there!