girls as friends, a waste?

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have any of you guys just given up on all girls as friends, it just seems like a waste when you could enjoy the company of those who wouldn't mind giving you head if things get boring. One of my friends that is a girl started acting like a *****, again, (I used to be one of her chumps, but now I bust on her and don't supplicate like I used to and she says i turned into an *******). Basically I told her to apologize to my current lady for a bunch of sh*t she talked, or my new HB wanted to kick her ass (she seems sort of quick tempered, and likes to get into girl fights ;) ). I won't explain the situation, but basically I told her if she couldn't apologize if supposedly whatever she said wasn't such a big deal, then she is a b*tch and she deserved it. This sort of fvcked things up with a lot of other people (girls who are her friends). I just talked to one and she says she doesn't think to highly of me anymore and said she didn't want to hang out. So basically, I think its to complicated being just friends with girls, and in escence I haven't really gave a **** about losing them as friends and I think they can tell. I almost actually feel like an ******* for it, but I really don't feel like wasting time with a b*tch im not going to hit. anyone else, is this a phase of leaving chumpism, or am i a c*ck like everyone says?

Czar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.. if you live in a small town, that would have really put a damper on future prospects there.

But still. I would have done the same as you.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing wrong with having girls as friends.
some will say that girls (even ugly girls) make good friends, because they have good looking friends and can set you up.

i've never been directly set up, but sure, i've hooked up with alot of friends of girlfriends. or my friends girlfriends friends etc. also talking to them will make you more settled when talking to new HBs.. you might be right to ditch this girl, but don't write them off all together.

Reaction score
Men don't have "girlfriends". I remember a time where the only men you saw fraternizing with females (that's an oxymoron) were homosexuals. What does that tell me about men today!! Hmmmm!

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
define girl 'friends'

because for me, when i go to the local night club, i'll have alot of girls, either from high school or girls i have met/picked up at this club say hello.. blah blah blah.. talk to them for however long.. just as i would a male who i knew in highschool..

there is no girl who will drink with me and my friends before going out to a club. no girl who i will call on a sunday to hang out with. thats all guy stuff..
there is no girl who i call unless its to set up a date.
but i still have girl 'friends'. atleast, i consider them to be friends, maybe aquaintences is a better word?

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have ONE female friend. It does have it's benefits it's interesting to hear different perspectives and what not.

but NO MORE than that, I don't need it

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we also work as a team to give each other social proof while we're on dates or out and what not

that's another benefit

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have ALOT of girlfriends and it's G R E A T. Goddamn how many girls I've met through them... Several of my girlfriends have thought i was a dirtbag/******* from the start ut they still love me as a good friend and I them, don't care. I don't want to bang them, I like hanging with them. Sometimes we might gather me and a couple of them and have homecooked dinner etc. Fun!

Another thing is that these girls tell other people and girls about me. I've been to dozens off different parties around my campus etc that my girlfriends have invited me to or taken me to and whenever I introduce myself to someone like some cute girl they are like "Oh YOU are ........". Stuff like that.

Whomever thinks having girls as friends is lame is just strange.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every man is different. Some can deal with a lot of female friends and some can't. You should know that not EVERY person (whether a guy or girl) can be a suitable friend. Don't make friends just for the sake of it. Sometimes it's not worth it. I happen to have several girl friends who I can't envision dating with. I can deal with them and they don't b!tch much.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No girl-friends? At all?

Why would you want to have less friends, male or female? By not wanting girls to be your friend you are automatically knocking out half the population. I don't see any advantage here.

As to how you got into this situation, you could have used a bit more diplomacy there. The trick is to get people to do what you want and make them think it was their idea to do it. Going toe to toe with anyone is going to cause you dramas. All this got you was a bunch of girls who could have been friends and are now annoyed at you...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont ever reject meeting a new girl if she's a nice girl, they will bring new girls along. Read my post "My full story", and you'll see how thanks to meeting a girl that was average, i got a contact of another, banged other, and got social proof company for meeting new girls at discos.

Sex0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Romania (please check my post in A.E. for info abo
Definately NOT

Think about it... they can help you ALOT... like they know what girls like and what they want/expect from us (guys)... like i got 3 class mates (girls) that are a great deal of help by telling me wot chicks like... where to hang out with chicks (places in town chicks specifically like) and stuff like that... what i shud give as a prezzie to a X-year old girl I wanna hook up... they tell me who to hook up with and who not (gossips :p), introduce me to girls... hook me up.... of course.. PMS sucks lolz they're so annoying

Sex0r

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Definately NOT

Originally posted by Sex0r
Think about it... they can help you ALOT... like they know what girls like and what they want/expect from us (guys)... like i got 3 class mates (girls) that are a great deal of help by telling me wot chicks like... where to hang out with chicks (places in town chicks specifically like) and stuff like that... what i shud give as a prezzie to a X-year old girl I wanna hook up... they tell me who to hook up with and who not (gossips :p), introduce me to girls... hook me up.... of course.. PMS sucks lolz they're so annoying

Sex0r
personally, i don't need a girl "friend" to hook me up with another lady, i just find my own, and have never been setup with another friend through a girl "friend". Most guys do have girl "friends", and ive fvcked around with a lot more of their friends than I have with any friends of my own girl "friends" (In the past, im done just being friends, besides - any girl you could find through your girl "friends" probably knows about you, whether your a: virgin, player, illegitimate children, small ****, herpes, crabs, whatever. Or your girl "friends" have told them how great of a guy you are; ******** for another one of my chumps; when in all actuality for a lot of guys its just a crush they have on them but don't have enough weight in their sack to do anything about it... yeah im talking through experience and from the same perspective a lot of you guys have been through ). maybe im just really baked (smoking a j while posting), but when i read that it says friends a lot.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls make good salespeople. They're more aware of other peoples reactions.

In fact girls in general are good at spotting emotions. My friends who are female can me half a dozen things about a client after 10 minutes together.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,
Girls as friends are not a waste, I won't talk about it the way the others did. Frankly, it all depends on the girl. There are some that will be purely platonic, some that will be friends with benifits and some that will be worth getting your pencil wet.
I have 2 girls as friends. They are also my best friends. Through time they got to that stage. They are smoking hot but they are worth more as friends then a damn relationship that will end.
The other girl that has an impact on my life is my sister (older).
Through them, I am able to learn alot about chicks by just talking about whatever. See what generally ticks chicks off and what generally gets them to wet their pussies.

I don't recommend the whole keep them as friends just to get chicks. It gets akward when your friend comes over with the chick you just dropped.

Otherwise, you can joke with chicks about alot of things you couldn't with guys. You can also flirt with them and practice your game. They arn't to be seen only as a means to get your wank up. They are well worth having as friends. Not all of them... In fact, few of them... but they are there....

Lik

Pookalicious

Banned
Reaction score
Funny you mention this. I turned bi because my girl friends werent putting out, but my guy friends were willing. And I tell ya honey..once you go gay you wont turn away!

You see this all the time. Straight guys craving the c0ck. Ever hear of a full-blown homo turning straight? Nope! There is a very very good reason for this!

PM me and I will tell you all about it.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pookalicious
Funny you mention this. I turned bi because my girl friends werent putting out, but my guy friends were willing. And I tell ya honey..once you go gay you wont turn away!

You see this all the time. Straight guys craving the c0ck. Ever hear of a full-blown homo turning straight? Nope! There is a very very good reason for this!

PM me and I will tell you all about it.
shut the fvck up. one more thing, don't ever call me honey - your gonna get aides or hepatitis putting it in your friend's hairy asses.