Girls are like you

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, girls are not like me, they have something called "pu$$y", which can be used for recreational purposes :D .

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Becker: Bro you must either be blind or confused Ralphy Brown's g/f from the last comic standing with an audience member. She was slim, but she wasn't hot, I'd give her a 6-6.5 max. A lot of guys throw out 8's and 9's for girls like there is no tomorrow. I'd say on average here in Southern California out of 20 girls, there are 5-6 9's 5-6 8's 3-4 7's and everyone else is 6 or less.

Mr.Buick: Your a perfect example of an AFC!!! Height has NOTHING to do with it. If you have looks, body, personality and all your lacking is 2-3 inches in height, you'll still get plenty of ass. Learn how to be C/F and practice being the Alpha Male in your group and the girls will come rolling in.

As far as the discussion goes. Guys care A LOT about looks. I think most guys would rather date/bang a HB 9 who was dumb as a wall rather than a HB 7 who was fun. However I feel that guys/girls care a lot about personality as well. Personality amplifies attraction, it makes you over look flaws and see the good in that person. I know that there are a handful of girls who I see at school who are "cute" but who have awesome personalities. This makes a HUGE difference.

I think girls care about looks but not nearly as much as guys. If you go to superfical places a lot like bars, clubs, then your looks is EVERYTHING!! If you want to meet a quality girl that you can have more than a ONS with then everything comes into play.

PIMP

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say that it's tough to tell on TV, but Ralphy's GF looked pretty hot to me. I'd like to know who you think is a 9, so I can gauge your standards. I'd give that girl Erin on For Love or Money a 9 also. I guess it depends on how you measure it, and how high your standards are. I don't see a problem with giving people a 9 if they are actually good looking; it doesn't mean much anyways.