girls are intimidated

topher

Don Juan
Reaction score
so what to do when girls are intimidated by me? is it possible to put out too much "im the sh*t" vibe? girls make eye contact but right away they break it, looking to the floor and being all shy and stuff. would those females be considered approachable still or what?

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, girls are more shy than you think, even the hbs :D. If you are especially good looking, they will tend to avoid your gaze (see the archive section for the 'too good looking' thread). Not sure about the attitude thing. Any ideas anyone?

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
topher

Im not massively into the body language stuff and c&f and kino and crap, I kind of intute. It seems to me however, from my limited knowledge and beleif that this may well be a really good sign. Looking down and away etc. Are you really good looking by chance?

Hey, I could be way off mark here, just a thought.

topher

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn skippy im frickin great lookin. ill post a pic if someone can tell me how, all it says is http:// ???

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no

Dont need a photo son, if I wanted a photo of you I would probably be gay. You have a mirror. So, did you find the answer you were looking for there? If your post was for real, as in genuine, then looking away is probably a good sign, yes? You dont really require the validation any further I dont think. The answer is YES, of course they are approachable.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably have a misreble face like me...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls do get intimidated easily. When I dress normally, I get a few stares but a lot less when I dress really nice. Girls will look at me from far away but will not when they are close to me.
Also when I dress like ****, they wouldn't notice me at all.

topher

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah my post was genuine, i didnt need validation of my looks, i know im the sh*t, and i honestly dont care what a couple dudes think of me, or even the damn world, im the sh*t and these girls that look down/away know it too.

SART, i did get the answer im looking for and but should i go about talking to these shy girls the same way as the non-shy ones? like can i be c+f and make fun of them bustin on em or just take it easy like "oh hey cutie no need to be shy, whats your name?"

thanks for the replys and advice.

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Topher if they look in your eyes and then swiftly to the ground, approach! And if you're good looking girls will tell you one way or another (most of the time indirectly).

In the beginning stay away from c+f. You use c+f to create attraction, but if you have good/great looks her interest level will already be very high. After all looks DO matter. This goes for shy and non shy girls. Because if you use c+f, the ****y will make you look too arrogant. And good looks + arrogance is just too much for them to handle.

What you should do is have rapport, most concentrated on her. Show real interest and be playfull (suddenly ask her to pull your finger or some sh*t). To make things easier throw in a little embarrasing but funny story about yourself. You climb down the pedestal she puts you on (funny how the roles can change). In this context it's also important to give her a little compliment during rapport (smell her neck, and tell her how great she smells/lightly grab her hand and tell her how soft it feels...stuff like that) Very important: Dance with her. Since actions are better then words that just might close the deal.

Might she ever tell you you're arrogant, just tell her that you know that's what she likes and give a good smile.

topher

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man our eyes meet, she glances away and kinda brushes her hair behind her ear, thats common.

the pull my finger bit, man that sounds funny as sh*t, i want to try that one now. i also thought maybe, lean close to her and ask "is that you that stinks?" would that go over well?

cant really dance with her, as this usually happens in the shopping malls or bookstores and grocery stores, of course i am sure enough of myself to bust some moves anywhere even without music.

again thanks for the advice, this is a great site.