Girls Approaching Guys

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How often does this really happen?

I've read posts from guys who say they get approached by women all the time, but I have a hard time believing that. I've been told by a lot of people that I'm a good looking guy, yet I never get approached. It happened to me one time in the 7th grade. I'm almost 25 now, and it hasn't happened since. Before someone approaches you, all they know about you is your physical appearance. So, what gives? Are these guys just lying, or are some guys just luckier than others?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's minimal if it's right out of the blue however I've noticed an uptrend of women readily showing their interest after engaging them.

Reaction score
From my experiences I'd say women can approach, but really it's not their job, they show interest while we as men do the actions.

I've been approached and never really thought about it I guess. I'd just say they're showing so much "interest" that it seems like they're approaching? hey why not. It's all nature either way.

Christick

Don Juan
Reaction score
knglerxt said:
Before someone approaches you, all they know about you is your physical appearance. So, what gives?
Sounds a little hypocritcal to me.

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
knglerxt said:

I've read posts from guys who say they get approached by women all the time, but I have a hard time believing that. I've been told by a lot of people that I'm a good looking guy, yet I never get approached. It happened to me one time in the 7th grade. I'm almost 25 now, and it hasn't happened since. Before someone approaches you, all they know about you is your physical appearance. So, what gives? Are these guys just lying, or are some guys just luckier than others?
No, I've been touted as very good looking by many, and girls RARELY approach and innitiate a cold convo. It just doesn't happen often.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it seldom happens. girls show interest by proximity, eye contact, and smiles

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasty Sluts approach all the time. But like the other poster said, most just show strong IOI if they think they really like you. Also, if they are drunk that changes the dynamics a bit also.

Point Blank

Banned
Reaction score
Girls approach me all the time! I'm sexy!

:up: :p ;) :cool: :rolleyes: :whistle:

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this happens, its more subtle, its more liek a girl showing interest from afar is their "aproach" a couple of fugly girls aproached me at different times, its freaky, tip for girl on dating "dont como ff too strong" really freaks me out plus they were ugly anyways

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you suffer from the delusion that your mom and grandmother were right when they told you looked good-looking.

Your probally just average looking and girls just don't notice you. Your just another person in the crowd.

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ah the great catch...

If you're AFC, girls don't approach you because you're obviously AFC.

If you're a DJ girls don't approach you because you, as a DJ, approached them first ( to save time. : )

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
I think you suffer from the delusion that your mom and grandmother were right when they told you looked good-looking.

Your probally just average looking and girls just don't notice you. Your just another person in the crowd.

I've been told that by people other than family members.

I just asked a simple question.

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
My GF approached me when we hooked up. Sorta. We was in a meeting and me and my boy went over and sat beside them and talked to them. But didn't go for the number. Later that day, we were in another meeting and the 2 girls came and sat behind us and one (my gf) kept messin wit me. Then out of nowhere gave me her #.

Yeah, I love my girl because she's a DJ in my eyes (every aspect). I repsect the fact that at one time she had broken up with me because I wasn't showin her enough attention (She still loved me too, AFCs would've just followed their feelings). But judging that she's a girl, her feelings took over and we got back together

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also one of those guys considered very good looking by many girls. I NEVER get approached. I do get tons of signals ..side-long glances, smiles, bedroom eyes etc.

Now, i'm not the type to approach because i can't stand rejection. The girl also fears rejection, so everything is done by both parties with caution and can take months before you're even talking!

This isn't so bad either as you get knowing one another and more comfortable. When you feel comfortable enough, is up to you to ask her out.

Yep, would have to agree, most of the time the promiscuis girls approach if they have some self-esteem. If they don't, won't approach a good-looking sophisticated guy as they feel it's out of their league, and rejection does some heavy damage to their fragile ego. One or two rejections can cause them to get those titty implants or dye their hair all Blonde. ..lol.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be More Specific

Which posters and FR's are you skeptical of? I'm actually trying to popularize the term "chick approach" as part of player lexicon.

Wolf

knglerxt said:

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
knglerxt said:

Untrue, before a girl approaches you what she knows a lot more about you than just your physical attractiveness. High status people are easily recognizable by their body language and how they dress….

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well here's some of my experiences and insights.

First, most girls who are attracted to me always give those lingering eye contacts (I make it a game sometimes, just to see how long it will take for them to physically notice themselves. Yea I'm a bastard, but I like to have fun and see how far I can push them before they approach or do something really noticeable to draw my attention. Weird thing is, I notice that I have the PERFECT look on my face whenever I do this, I give em a ****y smile, while looking htem right in the eye, and sometimes give a little head shake like, "Tsk tsk, you girls lusting over guys", I dunno where it comes from I just like to do it sometimes), really open body language, and of course the proximity things. I also find that if they know one of my friends or something they will come over and say something utterly ridiculous while looking at me. (One girl on a bus didn't even say anything I think she just like strung some words together to get into my proximity).

However, I have been approached (usually its in school by newer girls).

Alot of times though, when girls do approach me, they don't say anything they DO something. One girl literally walked up behind me and held her fist out (I think she was trying to do that joke thing where someone walks into your fist), and ended up just rubbing my mouth. The funny thing is she still didn't say anything, she just giggled and walked off.

Another time some girl just came up beside me and started listening to my ipod with me (i usually just listen with one ear), which was kind of awkward.

Generally speaking though, most girls just really let me know they want me by giving me non verbal cues.

So it does happen, but not as often as guys approaching girls.

Thing is, I am told I'm really attractive (I'm black with gray eyes, wavy hair, etc), but I still find it hard to believe when girls do outrageous things like that. I think since girls aren't used to approaching guys they just do other things, they are more funny thouhg than pimping.

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
Oh jeez.. Everyone on this forum thinks they are so damn beautiful... This should be a modeling forum :-D
No... I think it's just that only those who consider themselves good looking choose to respond.