Girls and what they find attractive physically, varies a lot

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was messing with a girl recently and I decided i really didn't want to see her anymore and I asked her if she thought I was cute...

This girl is another former stripper i was dealing with. She's i'd say a 6 (ugly face, nice body) she said "well you aren't ugly but you aren't the hottest guy in the world"

And then I've had girls more attractive than this girl tell me "you're really cute"

Now I know game matters a lot, but isn't confusing how some girls are really into you and some are meh or think you're ugly?

With certain girls, you'll see every guy thinking she is hot...then you get Brad Pitt and you'll have certain girls thinking he's just ugly

Reaction score
there is no accounting for taste. People have "favorite' cars, colors, shoes, clothing, hobbies, etc, which make no sense at all to other people. I'd rather shoot than almost anything else, and that makes most people shudder. I can't imagine anything more boring than watching ball games, but many really get into such stuff. I think it's like watching grass grow.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Watching basketball is boring? Ha ok man.

I've yet to talk to a girl who has said I'm anything less than cute. If you're not a really good looking guy with universally nice features, the opinions will differ. But if you have certain features women like, then you'll never have a hard time being seen as attractive.
I'm not sure. I've seen women think that guys with good jawlines and a well-built body were not attractive.

I had a girl tell me she wanted to date a really skinny ginger with hipster glasses

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
So I was messing with a girl recently and I decided i really didn't want to see her anymore and I asked her if she thought I was cute...

This girl is another former stripper i was dealing with. She's i'd say a 6 (ugly face, nice body) she said "well you aren't ugly but you aren't the hottest guy in the world"

And then I've had girls more attractive than this girl tell me "you're really cute"

Now I know game matters a lot, but isn't confusing how some girls are really into you and some are meh or think you're ugly?

With certain girls, you'll see every guy thinking she is hot...then you get Brad Pitt and you'll have certain girls thinking he's just ugly
Nothing you can do about it. I've had really hot chicks go crazy for me and tell me "I'm hot", and chicks that are blah look at me like I was something out of Deliverance...it might be one or two features they are really attracted to or repulsed by...no matter how you look, some very attractive women are going to find you attractive and some uglier ones are not...just how it is...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't kid yourself men are like this too. The type of women I'm REALLY attracted to many of my friends just scratch their heads. Tall redheads with athletic bodies. Don't care if they are flat chested nice @ss is a must. One women I'm seeing now I think is about perfect, but my friends say she looks like Big Bird.

No accounting for taste.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Don't kid yourself men are like this too. The type of women I'm REALLY attracted to many of my friends just scratch their heads. Tall redheads with athletic bodies. Don't care if they are flat chested nice @ss is a must. One women I'm seeing now I think is about perfect, but my friends say she looks like Big Bird.

No accounting for taste.
I know my friends bang girls I wouldn't touch with a 10 ft pole

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:

No accounting for taste.
that's funny, the girl who said i'm not ugly but not the hottest guy in the world matches your type, though she has some tits to go with the ass...

definitely not my type, prefer a brunette or blonde

Reaction score
Women are different than guys. They don't care about physical appearance anywhere near as much as guys do. Of course if they're extremely fit they're not going to be attracted to a fat slob, but what women are really attracted to is boldness and confidence to go for what you want. There is some correlation with physical attractiveness and confidence, but you don't need to be a 9 or 10 to get a woman who is a 9 or a 10, you just have to project the confidence of a guy who dates 9s and 10s all the time.

Think of how you feel when you see a woman who is extremely beautiful, that's how a woman feels when she sees a guy she perceives to be extremely confident. Asking a woman if she think's your cute probably isn't going to make her think you're confident, so she's not going to be attracted to that.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about a woman's preference and what she is into. I know one girl who is only into metal type guys with long hair. The point is to not get upset over one girl's opinion.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
work shoulders standing db press 4-5 sets of 8-10 reps

standing side lateral raise 3-4 sets 8-12

upright rows 4-5 sets of 8-12

trap work, chest, back and the rest, built a broad shoulder frame, when you buy a suit what do you notice, the padding inside to make men look like they have broad shoulders, women love that.
I have naturally broad shoulders, problem is they are too broad for my height and make me look shorter lol...I actually wish they were less broad