Girls and their options

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to share something that I noticed over the weekend. I was at my favorite bar enjoying watching some college football when I noticed a table of 4 girls that I wanted to cold approach. All 4 girls were attractive but slightly higher than average at best. The hottest of the 4 was dress kind of slutty, and the other 3 just jeans and tank tops. During commercial breaks from the football game I would glace over just trying to make eye contact with one of them before I did my initial approach. What I noticed was the fact that all 4 girls sitting at the table with their phones out texting the entire time. They weren’t even talking to each other. This went on for about an hour, so once my football game was over I made my approach. I didn’t need to entertain the group because each chick was content to check their phone every 10 seconds. I eventually got bored with the interaction but I was curious about why they were checking their phones, so we got into that conversation. They were all texting a bunch of guys. Even the less attractive one of the group, who I would rate a 4, said she had a boyfriend, but was still trying to exercise all her options. So then the conversation gets a little deeper. I asked how many guys each girl was texting tonight. The number didn’t surprise me but I was a little shocked. All 4 girls said over 10. And that’s just who they were texting tonight. So fellas keep in mind that even girls that are not that hot have a lot of options. Most guys will screw anything, even fatties. So the next time you are in a bar and make an approach, if she pulls out her phone, she is checking her other options. You need to step your game up, you are losing her. Call her out on it, tell her to stop being lame, check your facebook tomorrow. You demand her attention. Show her you are much more fun and interesting than her other lame options. Be her best option right now.

P

perseverance

I want to date women, not little girls, so I wouldn't even approach these girls. Why would I want to land myself a boring slvt? My standards are higher than that, my value and self-worth would never allow such a thing to happen. The problem I have with women is I find most women are just carbon copies of each other and they're boring. Has anyone met a genuinely funny woman? I haven't.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
perseverance said:
I want to date women, not little girls, so I wouldn't even approach these girls. Why would I want to land myself a boring slvt? My standards are higher than that, my value and self-worth would never allow such a thing to happen. The problem I have with women is I find most women are just carbon copies of each other and they're boring. Has anyone met a genuinely funny woman? I haven't.

Not at all, its impossible to find a genuine girl in general. They are either trendy slvts who do what everyone else does. It gets really boring looking at the same.girl and having the same.conversations over and over again. Where's the quality ? Where are the genuine nerdie girls ? (Personal preference :D )

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the ironic thing is when they're all 30 they will be signing the same old tired tune "I can't find a decent guy....all guys are jerks......I can't find a guy that will commit....." Seen it 100 times, my friend. girls don't turn into "classy". if they are stupid texting h0ebags when they're in they're 20's, you can bet they'll be the same kind of h0ebags when they're 40.

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think those numbers they gave you are a bit exaggerated. It could have been a group effect too. One woman said 10+ guys and the other women followed in her lead. And the woman who spoker first might have been nervous to give a number that was lower than the others at the table so she went with a pretty high number (10+).

Yep, I am speculating because I find it difficult to believe they each have so many options but maybe I am ignorant.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly though, asnwer this:

If you had 10+ different girls all texting you at one time, some hot, some not, some chill, some just clingy, wouldn't you exercise your options? It's natural for things in high demand to come with high price....

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:

If you had 10+ different girls all texting you at one time, some hot, some not, some chill, some just clingy, wouldn't you exercise your options? It's natural for things in high demand to come with high price....
no and here's why. girls are a pain in the @$$ 99.999% of the time. dealing with one is enough to make your hair turn gray, so who would wan't to juggle 10?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i keep away from females who are on their phone like that all the time

Three

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out with a hot young coworker a couple weeks ago who did the same fucking thing. As the others in the group left, she just got more and more engaged with her phone and I started fucking with her about it. I got disgusted with it and started to talking to another girl at the bar. Silly little twat, but still quite attractive physically. The texting is a total fucking turnoff, though.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three said:
I was out with a hot young coworker a couple weeks ago who did the same fucking thing. As the others in the group left, she just got more and more engaged with her phone and I started fucking with her about it. I got disgusted with it and started to talking to another girl at the bar. Silly little twat, but still quite attractive physically. The texting is a total fucking turnoff, though.
i would have left her right there. i've done it before and not scared to do it again.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I hate it when women go on their phone when I'm trying to talk to them. :( Mostly because I feel like my game is just not tight enough. But that's also huge disrespect. I feel like the next time a woman tries to talk to me, I'm just going to ignore her and check my phone out, but I'm not an a**hole so I wouldn't do that. But, would you want an a**hole for a woman? Probably not. Or probably doesn't matter if you just want to pump 'n' dump. It's all initial interest though. If she sees you as a super cool interesting guy when you first walk in, she is definitely going to give you all the attention in the world. So it has to be contributed to some of your outer game, right?

But now I'm rambling...

PersistenceIsKey

Don Juan
Reaction score
^That's what I think. They're going to have to open up to you at some point if they genuinely find you interesting. Looking at their phones is just a passive way to say "**** off"

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it all the time-- Guys walking with their broads, while the broads are busy with their fones. I want to smack the guys upside their heads, and tell them to say: "You'd better be calling someone else to give you a ride home, because it won't be me."

It should be illegal for women to possess cell phones.

msi

Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:

If I had time to respond to 10 different texts from 10 different women, on top of communication with family and friends, I'd wonder what responsibility or which hobby I was losing time on.

I'm in college and I'd say 99% of women will have their phones out when me or any other guy talks to them. I honestly don't care. It gives them some outlet for nervousness or something. If I have them one on one and they have their phone out, I take that as disrespect.

You're really not worth anything to any woman who is just a friendly acquaintance. My two cents. And if I was a confident women, having my phone out when a guy approached me would only be one of many things I would do to mess with him.

I would like to add that for maybe 1.5 years I had a huge crush on this girl. Yes she was on the pedestal and you better believe I got friendzoned and knew it and still hung out with her. My point? This girl is high quality, and she never totally stayed off her phone 1 on 1 until after the LJBF speech.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Know that most of their options are lame @ss dudes and AFC's. If the girl thought you were a good option, they would have likely been more receptive...by your reaction and walking away it told them all they needed to know about what you thought of yourself. For all you know they could have been texting each other...

Learn to be a better option because honestly, most women don't have many good ones...worrying about how many "options" a women has are for dudes who don't consider themselves to be a viable one, IMHO...I have options too, big deal.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Know that most of their options are lame @ss dudes and AFC's. If the girl thought you were a good option, they would have likely been more receptive...by your reaction and walking away it told them all they needed to know about what you thought of yourself. For all you know they could have been texting each other...

Learn to be a better option because honestly, most women don't have many good ones...worrying about how many "options" a women has are for dudes who don't consider themselves to be a viable one, IMHO...I have options too, big deal.
This.

With the exception of true 9's and 10's, most women have far fewer good options then they will lead you to believe. In fact, if they had any great options, they'd be with them and not out with their girlfriends.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seems like you had no game plan and thus none of the chicks were responsive. plus guys that waste their time texting instead of acting are never an option. more like a contingency plan at best.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i wasnt really trying to game them cause first of all my standards are way higher. they were not even close to being on my scale. i was just curious why they were on their phones all the time cause i have started to see a little bit of a trend when i'm looking around the room at girls i want to approach.

Reaction score
They have 10+ guys on standby huh? Well answer this: If they have this harem of dudes, then where are they at? They could be having a girl's night out, but there is no way these women of varying attractiveness are swimming in d1ck! They lied because they thought you were hitting on them and they weren't feeling it. Girls do this lots, hell I do it sometimes. I use my phone and pretend I got an emergency call to escape boring women!

I have some female friends I just hang out with at bars and they stay on their phone like the Presidents about to call, then I see dudes not step correct and stand there looking out of place waiting for them to lift their heads up and continue the conversation. I'm just shaking my head cause I know what he's thinking "Man, she sure is on the phone alot. I wonder if it's another guy?" No you big dummy, most of these girls are single! She's doing that in hopes you feel insecure enough by her being distracted by her phone to fucc off! Learn to be interesting and try again later.

Most women are playing games on their phone or checking their Bookfaces anyway. Like for seriously.

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
the ironic thing is when they're all 30 they will be signing the same old tired tune "I can't find a decent guy....all guys are jerks......I can't find a guy that will commit....."
that, or they get pregnant in their 20's, don't stay with the father, end up as single mother and then blame their being a single mother as to why they can't land a decent guy