Girlfriend's "sexual tension"

rswarren

Don Juan
Reaction score
ure rite it is a good sign that she makes the effort to visit you.... she might be saying the "sexual tension" thing just to ruffle your feathers.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously your gut is telling you that something is wrong, otherwise you wouldn't have asked us.

Though it's not a very LD, my experience with LD LTRs has been nothing but negative. They rarely ever workout.

Sounds very typical, but I say go with your gut. If something feels wrong, then it usually is.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Break it off while it's still something you can handle. If your instincts tell you that things aren't cool, they most likely aren't.

Plus, who's girlfriend tells them that she feels "sexual tension" when she hangs around 2 other men in close proximity? I think she's sugarcoating that she's probably been hooking up with them left and right.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her you are seeing other girls... and that you love her... and still want cookies

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-her friends obviously are very sexual toward each other (they are together after all) It's notmal that a "very sexual" gurl like her would feel sexual tension if she was sitting there and watching her two best friends "play resle (spelling)" or joke around in a flirty manner. NOTTING YOU CAN DO ABOUT THAT.....

-are you trying to tell us that you want to break up with her but you are trying to to justify it (since she treats you well and all...)???:confused: