GirlFriends Playing a joke on us.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i have a girlfriend(A) and my best friend at school also has a girlfriend(B). Now you have to understand that us 4 people are both all good friends, and both our girlfriends were friends back in elementary school.

Now these past 2 days, both our girlfriends have been "together" and say they'll marry each other etc. (they arent really lez.)

So yesterday me and my friend were waiting for our girlfriends to come out from choir and then when we meet them MY girlfriend left already and girlfriend(B) was there and said "oh girlfriend(A) left, and she's mine!" (as a joke)

Although to others this seems like a joke and all but when you experience it, its quite depressing.

So today, they did the same thing to my best friend(the guy). All these niners say to him that girlfriend(A) and girlfriend(B) are together and stuff and both the girls hold hands now and etc. so my best friend is also getting annoying and pissed off now.

[Keep in mind that they aren't lesbians]

Now back to yesterday, i was talking ot my girlfriend and she said that her and girlfriend(B) were together, and i said ok... and played along saying stuff like "alright, ill get you on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays, and shell get the rest".

(So as stated above, today they pissed my friend off by saying they are together and they're gonna marry, and they were also holding hands)

So my friend today was really angry because of this (when you experience it, its annoying and even though its a joke, it pisses you off). So today when my girlfriend was going on the bus to go home after school.. she came in to hug me and i rejected and said "no your with girlfriend(B)" and just turned around and left.

**I have a decision in mind but, my question is, should i continue to act cold and "agressive" (not hugging her) or should i play along with it? (and let her play her joke)**

-PIMP

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do both. Don't just act cold toward her, or she'll think your jealous. You aren't JEALOUS, are you? Of course not. :cool:

MadenQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
acting cold and agressive def makes u seem jealous, which i also think you are. and if i think that, i bet ur gf feels the same. u might want to take a lighter approach, cuz rejectin a hug is just flat out "i'm sooo jealous" obvious. hah peace.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how does it show jealousy? and if it DOES show jealous, what am i jealous about?

if anything.. id think it would show "i wont take this sh1t"

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D
how does it show jealousy? and if it DOES show jealous, what am i jealous about?

if anything.. id think it would show "i wont take this sh1t"
don't be such a boring **** and play along. goddam. if anything pretend to be gay with your mate and be like "ooo i'm so in love with him." but with a grin on your face.

if the playin around is OBVIOUS don't worry about it. deep down you are insecure and you know it. chillax she ain't gonna go lesbo

MinDFreeZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that previous idea, if he's a real good friend.. u guys should be doing this already.. I do it with my roomate, girls love it. (we say things about how sexy each other are.. of course we arent gay)..... anywho, if you're good enough just tell her she's eventually going to get replaced by a (insert whatever u want here).. you can go crazy and say something about a bisexual gothic girl just to freak her out.. or just say something about another girl.. no clue, guess I'd have to be on the spot to think of something for that one.

MadenQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually the threesome advice is gold,

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ][D ][ ][V][ ][D
so what about boyfriend(b)??
who the hell is BF b. BF b doesn't even show up in your original post.

stop trying to find excuses to be insecure and show anger and lack of control. man up and stop taking teverything personally.

if you don't wanna deal with it, act indifferent but not cold. girls just wana have fun...

...apparently you're not giving her enough so she's gotta turn to her gf

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
walk up and tell her u can give her something her girlfriend will never be able to, and that if she wants to find out what, come over to your house on so and so day. then walk away and let her think about it.

when she walks in the door, do your stuff. :woo:

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats right brotha ;)

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know you two... that seems gay, I mean straight up I'm pimp, your pimp, let's hug since we're almost exactly the same gay.

Guidos!!! :crackup:

I'm going to laugh at you when your girls dump both of you.

TThey really are lesbians, girls don't play jokes this way.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO, I'm not assuming that your BF(b)... I'm assuming that you(PIMP) and BF(a)(pimp) roll together.

You guys seem so cute together:p

talking to pimp again...

I wouldn't only play along with their game, I'd go alpha on them!

You've got your girl, your guy has his girl, now the two girls are totally trying to steal eachother from you guys!

Become the third wheel, pretend your their "best man" for their wedding.

When you've got them both believing your part of the siutation, and your playing on BF(b), spin it. Take GF(b) to the side, isolate her, and run GF destroyer on her(SS routine). Pretend she is a total alpha hog rider, she is A1 prime ****** biter, treat her like she is a dyke that needs a good finger.

This should totally blow them out of the water. She's going to freak! I mean FREAK out, she's going to get hot headed, give her a little tease, that your going to go see your husband, BF(b).

Go find your bro, and tell him what just went down. He'll get a good laugh...

The tables are now turned. The girls threw the ball int your court, you ran with it, totally went kobe on them, and tossed the ball back to them for props.

Okay, so theres my advice, what's your take on it? Can you run that game, or do you think you should still pretend to not care about it? One is a lie to yourself, and they know it, the other is lying to them, so they know it.

Game on

edit: beever is a bad word on sosuave:crackup:

golfguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.

Where about are you guys located in Ontario?

A girl I know was telling me about how here and a friend were doing that to their bf's. I mean..I can imagine it happens 10,000x a day, but it'd be ****ing hillarious if this were a coincidence.