Girlfriends Past.......

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be wary of her past and keep an eye out if her behavior in the past resurfaces in the present. If she shows no signs of her past behavior, don't let it destroy your present relationship.

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. - George Santayana
Maximus Decimus

Fed X-Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus I think that is what I am going to do, just for the simple fact that this was done before I ever even met her and the advice to just dump her is not an option. We live together and I can't just tell her tomorrow..."Your a slut...bye." That would be the dumbest thing I could ever do.

She has never shown any signs of this behavior the whole time I have been with her---which has been almost 2 yrs. Always places me first in her life on everything and reminds me everyday how much she loves me.

Smoke City----She didn't come out and tell me I asked her the other weekend while we were both drunk and I was curious and this was the answer I got from her that she had a 3-some with them like 3 times. Really was none of my damn business and she could have lied, but because she loves me and didn't want that to come out from them she told me and said that it will never happen again and I am the only one in her life that matters and she would never do anything to ruin what we have.

As the days go by though I am starting to think about it less and less and Belvidere---I do not have to hang out with that guy and she even said that if not hanging out with them makes me happy then she will not hang out with her BF anymore, but I am not a **** and told her she can hang with her BF in public casual settings, but not at her house and I definitley do not want to hang around them at all.

That's also another thing......how can I pass judgement on her and hold it against her when I have done some **** in the past that I consider worse?? Too much hypocrisy and I cannot do that.....would not be right in my eyes to subject her to that double standard bull****, when I have been a male slut with married women and even cheating on my first wife, but we have both learned from our pasts and I think that is why we are so perfect for each other.

In the words of the lord....."And this to shall soon pass."

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
"......how can I pass judgement on her and hold it against her when I have done some **** in the past that I consider worse?? Too much hypocrisy and I cannot do that.....would not be right in my eyes to subject her to that double standard bull****, when I have been a male slut with married women and even cheating on my first wife..."

Well you are a man and there are double standards. Get used to it.

This relationship is already ruined by the time you thought about all of this.

I personally would not take this gal seriously. Forget about long term plans.

It is hard to just be there until something happens. Usually if you hang in there you will end up in a LTR.

As someone said, the game of love is dangerous. Sooner or later the player forgets that it was only a game.

MasterPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only hors have threesome's. Hors are not LTR. Hence therefore this girl is not LTR material plain and simple. Your living with a hor. Use her for sex. Then have a plan to kick her a$$ to the curb, they're are plenty of better girls out there for you bro if you look hard enough.

You can't turn a ho into a LTR - MasterPlayer.