Girlfriend wants to meet strange guy

flyaway

Reaction score
Hey,

me and my girl are together for 9 months. I am 26 and she is 20. the last few months I got a little needy feeling about her; maybe I just fell in love with her completely, I dunno. I started spending more time with her, gave her more attention and so on but imo I wasn´t behaving needy. But I got a bit insecure because she has so many orbiters, she´s talking to. She gets validation from them. Sometimes this made me angry and I told her.. Wrong behaviour, I know!
I thought I will losse attraction because "falling for her" but it was the opposite. We had more sex and everything was harmonic. She always is telling me how much she loves me and that she wants to be with me forever.

All of a sudden yesterday she told me, that she wanna meet a guy. I asked who he was and why she wanna do it, she told: He is a friend of her female friend and her female friend told her to contact him because he is new in a town near a town we both living at. She just wanted her to visit him because he has no friends. So my girlfriend started chatting with him. She told me at first he was flirty but she said, he should stop doing it. Then he was pissed and he stopped doing it. He wanted to come to our town to meet her but my girlfriend said no, she will come to him.
So she told me, she wanna go meet him to hang around in the town a little.

Of course he wanna bang her.. I don´t know if she is just that naive to think he wants to be her friend or maybe she is playing stupid and know what´s going on. Maybe she wants the validation. Maybe she is searching for someone else and isn´t aware of it.

What do u think, is it a big red flag??? I can´t stop thinking about if it´s a red flag or just harmless.. It is killing me inside.

So what do u think and how would u handle this situation??

wish u all the best!

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flyaway said:
Hey,

I don´t know if she is just that naive to think he wants to be her friend or maybe she is playing stupid and know what´s going on. Maybe she wants the validation. Maybe she is searching for someone else and isn´t aware of it.

What do u think, is it a big red flag??? I can´t stop thinking about if it´s a red flag or just harmless.. It is killing me inside.

What do you mean is she naive. Of course she is not. How long did it take you to fvck her ?

Stop making excuses. She is going out with another guy.

SPIT PLATES. ACTION MY BROTHER, ACTION.

Go out with some girl on a date, and do the similar thing.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch!!
sorry mate, your relationship is over :(

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get this straight... She has told you that she is going to date another guy. She just didn't use the word, "date".

You need to make a preemptive strike now. Dump her immediately as you, my friend are about to get dumped in a very humiliating way.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not good, broski. I know you don't wanna hear this. Beat her to the punch, since shıt's on a downward spiral, and set an ultimatum. Tell her if she goes to see this chump, that you are pulling the plug on this relationship. Damn, bro, she disrespected you to your face! Come on, don't stand for that. Start getting your head back and the upper hand. Don't let her take control of the relationship dump.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Not good, broski. I know you don't wanna hear this. Beat her to the punch, since shıt's on a downward spiral, and set an ultimatum. Tell her if she goes to see this chump, that you are pulling the plug on this relationship. Damn, bro, she disrespected you to your face! Come on, don't stand for that. Start getting your head back and the upper hand. Don't let her take control of the relationship dump.
I double this from Vlad. She's disrespecting you straight up, pretty much telling you shes going to the other guy.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to put your foot down and stop this...or put your boot up her ass and kick her to the curb

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It boggles my mind how there are women out there who see nothing wrong with this sort of behavior. In fact, feminist society encourages it. They say women should be able to see however many men they want, whenever they want, and if the boyfriend objects he is a jealous, insecure, possessive monster. Shoot, many posters on this forum don't have a problem with it.

That said, the girl's only 20. She may not even think of you as an item.

ralphpetersen

Reaction score
smile and say:" he sounds like a nice guy. you really should meet up with him". Then walkout and go NC for a few months. dont answer emails, calls, texts. Nothing. Disappear. Unless she crawls back on her knees, you dont have anything to do with her. Whatever you do, dont discuss how her behaviour is hurting your feelings and how unfair she is treating you..blah blah..

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she crawls back on her knees? Dude this is instant NEXT behavior...... SMH
I wonder if OP will answer back and update on this drama.....

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She says he was flirty and she got angry and wanted him to stop? Still she is going to visit him out of sympathy because he has no friends?

Dude if this chick really loved you she would say "Stay the fck away from me creep"

A nice example of girls manipulation right here, you are now "promoted" to being the benchplayer in case LeBron doesnt want to play on her team.

.50Cal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, that was painful to just read. I agree with the others. No girl who is truly into you would even contemplate such a deed.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the Mature Man's forum. Quit posting crap like "I dunno" and post your age.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
It boggles my mind how there are women out there who see nothing wrong with this sort of behavior. In fact, feminist society encourages it. They say women should be able to see however many men they want, whenever they want, and if the boyfriend objects he is a jealous, insecure, possessive monster. Shoot, many posters on this forum don't have a problem with it.

My brothers WIFE did this one time, but she didn't tell him about it until later.

And it was some random dude she met on craigs list to "hang out" with because she was bored.

She did this once, told her husband (my bro) and he told her if she ever did it again he'd file for a divorce. She didn't.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flyaway said:
Hey,

me and my girl are together for 9 months. I am 26 and she is 20. the last few months I got a little needy feeling about her; maybe I just fell in love with her completely, I dunno. I started spending more time with her, gave her more attention and so on but imo I wasn´t behaving needy. But I got a bit insecure because she has so many orbiters, she´s talking to. She gets validation from them. Sometimes this made me angry and I told her.. Wrong behaviour, I know!
I thought I will losse attraction because "falling for her" but it was the opposite. We had more sex and everything was harmonic. She always is telling me how much she loves me and that she wants to be with me forever.

All of a sudden yesterday she told me, that she wanna meet a guy. I asked who he was and why she wanna do it, she told: He is a friend of her female friend and her female friend told her to contact him because he is new in a town near a town we both living at. She just wanted her to visit him because he has no friends. So my girlfriend started chatting with him. She told me at first he was flirty but she said, he should stop doing it. Then he was pissed and he stopped doing it. He wanted to come to our town to meet her but my girlfriend said no, she will come to him.
So she told me, she wanna go meet him to hang around in the town a little.

Of course he wanna bang her.. I don´t know if she is just that naive to think he wants to be her friend or maybe she is playing stupid and know what´s going on. Maybe she wants the validation. Maybe she is searching for someone else and isn´t aware of it.

wish u all the best!
Read what you wrote once more.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry man
Game Over ,
it is women way to tell you end the game .

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger girls, 18-23, are riding a new-found wave of male attention and really exploring their sexuality for the first time. Definitely not relationship material nor to be taken seriously, just milked while they last. I had a HB8 19-20 year old semi-exclusive fukk buddy several years ago; went into it knowing she'd be gone soon as the next shinier object caught her eye, it did a few months later (surprised it even lasted that long), did not shed a tear, and moved right along to the next.

You're 26, don't even look at this relationship in-terms of "red flags", nor can you cage a girl this age and expect her not to stray. If you can detach yourself emotionally, drop any hopes of a relationship and just keep her around for the sex while you line up more plates or find a girl mature enough for a real relationship.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, what Stig says is true, I think. Funny thing, at one time, a 20 year old who wasn't married would be considered an old maid. Now they're just getting started "exploring their sexuality" and really aren't mature or responsible at all. Pity.

Last edited:

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever said to tell her: "Sure, go meet him, I'm sure you'll have a great time" and then go ghost, is spot on.
I can't wait for the update.