Girlfriend playing games, reverse it on her

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Sorry to spoil the fun. It is a pretty :yawn: post for the MM. Probably belongs in the HS forum.
I agree.

He is not a "mature" member. That's obvious. LOL.

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
If she's not acting like your girlfriend, then she's not your girlfriend, and this girl isn't. I don't give 2 sh1ts about all that "official" and "unofficial" crap. You are only together if both of you want to be together, then cheating won't be an issue. I personally don't consider anything to be cheating unless you are engaged or married.

Man, some of you guys keep clinging to little things and so obviously FAIL to see the big picture.
ok so the next time your girl's answers are not snappy enough or she is just having a bad day so she is not treating you like the KING of the world you should just next her ass. she has only treated you good 362 days out of the year instead of 365 right?
dude whatever. that is some lame stuff. Obvously you had the right idea to go do something else but sleeping around is not the answer to every problem. if your going to sleep around then next her or tell her its not a serious thing anymore. If your such the DJ then there is no reason you have to sneak around at all.

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher said:
I guess Latinoman and cordoncordon have a point there. Cheating on his girlfriend like testiculz did is nothing but immaturity/insecurity hence the need to shove his penis into a warm body as some sort of validation or ego boost.

That's actually kinda sad.

The way I think of committed relationships is the following: assuming you're a great looking. witty confident guy who's got no trouble whatsoever getting laid then I guess it is also safe to assume you wouldn't be on a LTR unless the girl is special enough to be with her and be with her only. Now, if she's that special, why run the chance of messing it all up for a quick shag? And if ruining the relationship doesn't mean sh*t to you, then that means the girl isn't that special and you should've realized that before and dump her then.

Now, I think one of the greatest things about LTR is they allow you to use all the time and energy that you would spend getting pissed with your friends and chasing girls in bars and clubs for something far more rewarding, wether that means learning a new language, changing jobs, learning new skills, hitting the gym more often or simply spend some quality time with someone you want to be the mother of your children at some point.

I guess what I trying to say here is: a boy will spin plates by getting laid with a dozen girl a month and that's alright, but a mature man into a committed LTR will spin plates by keeping himself busy and succesful at work, developping new skills and interests to ensure a healthy and balanced life where everything does not revolve around his wife/GF.
Best thing i have heard all week. I should hang that next to my computer at work.:)