Girlfriend playing games, counter that ****!!

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Phucking with condom or without it...wearing a clown uniform while having sex or pantihose...doesn't matter. The action is the same.

Now...I certainly hope that when one of your future/current girlfriend does the same to you...that you can then TAKE IT LIKE A MAN. After all, you feel that is NOT cheating.
When a girl decides to break up or cheat on me, it only p!sses me off when I don't break up or cheat on them first. It doesn't hurt anymore and it took years and a couple heart breaks (marriage) to get here.

Is this guy wrong for what he did? Not in my eyes cause he's expanded his options which will cause him to be a lot less needy when it comes to dealing with her. It also makes it easy for him to bell on this chick if things go sour. If she's not willing to chill with him, he knows someone else who will.

And, I'm not a keyboard jockey here trying to win over everyone's praise. What i type is based off things I've experienced since my ordeal with my x-wife.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faded Image said:
When a girl decides to break up or cheat on me, it only p!sses me off when I don't break up or cheat on them first. It doesn't hurt anymore and it took years and a couple heart breaks (marriage) to get here.
Those are some serious internal issues...and only you can deal with them. Hating and disrespecting women is not going to be the solution.

Is this guy wrong for what he did? Not in my eyes cause he's expanded his options which will cause him to be a lot less needy when it comes to dealing with her. It also makes it easy for him to bell on this chick if things go sour. If she's not willing to chill with him, he knows someone else who will.
What I find ironic is that you are saying his behavior is acceptable...the same behavior that YOUR WOMEN employed on you.

You see?

And, I'm not a keyboard jockey here trying to win over everyone's praise. What i type is based off things I've experienced since my ordeal with my x-wife.[/QUOTE]

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are some serious internal issues...and only you can deal with them. Hating and disrespecting women is not going to be the solution.
I don't hate women, never said anything like that.

What I find ironic is that you are saying his behavior is acceptable...the same behavior that YOUR WOMEN employed on you.
Yeah, Funny isn't it. The things I know now would have surely helped me then.