Girlfriend never talks when she calls

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey folks, my current girlfriend is starting to irritate me. Whenever she calls or I call her she almost acts as if I'm conducting an interview. I ask the questions, do the talking and she just replies or adds stuff. It's annoying, it's the woman's job to do this ****.

I was thinking of texting her or telling her over the phone that I don't think we have much in common. Perhaps this will plant "the seed" that I'm going to leave her soon or at the very least get her curious and maybe have her talk more. They say chicks thrive on the thought of competition or the possibility of losing something.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, she already went to sleep so I sent her a text. "I'm starting to think we don't have much in common".

This will get her thinking.

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
What has she replied to that?

esu2

Reaction score
Nothing, shes crying her guts out right now ! Great job

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
The IMPORTANT thing here is does she do this in real life? If she bores you via phone conversations, then don't have phone conversations with her!

Soyoushave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she just doesn't like to get phonecalls?
As long as reallife is going good (like the prev. poster said) what's the deal;)
Don't call her, that way you're both more enthousiastic when you DO see/speak her.

Lots of calls/texting/mailing really overkills

szof

Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine used to f$ck a girl who would act like this on the phone with her (ex)fiancee. Meanwhile, he did things to her body (sparing details). What got himmost was when she'd say "I love you" to the fiancee as she signed off and joined my friend in carnal pleasures. He got off on it, obviously, and she initially pretended not to as well, but she'd move in toward him when fiancee called the more comfortable she got (in her evil).

Poor guy was let go not knowing what a hor his fiancee had become - the whole "I'm not in love" thing was her excuse and the guy went "stalker" (female definition) afterwards, prompting the girl to disconnect phones and whatnot. The girl was pure evil, I tell you. Afterwards, 5 months after the breakup and 9 months after my friend began f-cking her, she ended up cheating on him with a guy he and I both work with - I digress!

Well, your girl might not be betraying you this bad. But it's possible on the worse end of the spectrum of possibilities. I would add she is, at best, just not interested in what you do. Throw in a "yeah and then she unzipped my pants and had this look on her face like she just discovered a treasure." Jealousy,if she shows it, is an indicator for most women of interest.

Soyoushave

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really wondering why you want to call her all the time?
I mean if it's really important she would probably show interest in your calls.
If it's not really important...it can wait untill you see her.

You need to make her think about you, without letting her know that you think about her;) (in other words, don't call <often> so that she can only guess what you're doing, making her wanting you more)

Lol:p Not that I'm that experienced (au contraire)...only the things you describe sound a lot like something I did with my ex.

COnstantly giving her attention/giving her your presence...(in her head-->)what's the reason of seeing you if I already hear you everyday.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
szof damn that chick was grimey. For legal sake I won't comment on what I would have done if I were him, had i found out ;)

to the poster i would just kep the convo very brief.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad conversation/Bad vibe = Always means your personalities don't mesh well with each other. It's in your gut, you can feel it deep down when a certain person would be a good friend or you can tolerate them. You honestly can't be even on a good friend level with someone you can't tolerate.

Never be fooled by a girl even if she says she likes being around you or physically kisses you she is no different from that stripper who is whoring herself for a $20 lapdance, listen to your gut..if it says Hmmm I don't like her trying to manipulate me, don't play into her game

itishe said:
Hey folks, my current girlfriend is starting to irritate me. Whenever she calls or I call her she almost acts as if I'm conducting an interview. I ask the questions, do the talking and she just replies or adds stuff. It's annoying, it's the woman's job to do this ****.

I was thinking of texting her or telling her over the phone that I don't think we have much in common. Perhaps this will plant "the seed" that I'm going to leave her soon or at the very least get her curious and maybe have her talk more. They say chicks thrive on the thought of competition or the possibility of losing something.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monkey said:
Phones are for setting dates ONLY.
Initially, if the both of you seem to have flat conversations on the phone after several months of dating where the only chit chat on the phone is :Hi, How are You. Okay let's go somewhere. Which is what guy friends do which is fine..but girls are not the same. Girls to girls on the phone they blabber all the time, and if your girl isn't that way to you she doesn't even consider you her friend but she still dates you. Something is wrong with that. And if the topic of conversation seems to be "Me Me Me" from the girl, it's so obvious she is not that into you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
Hey folks, my current girlfriend is starting to irritate me. Whenever she calls or I call her she almost acts as if I'm conducting an interview. I ask the questions, do the talking and she just replies or adds stuff. It's annoying, it's the woman's job to do this ****...
Was she like this when you first started getting together?