Girlfriend just turned 21

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was bound to happen, brother.

I've personally seen girls conservative as the Amish get turned out. It usually takes two things:

1.) A charasmatic "best" girlfriend to act as a bad influence. Usually not as good looking but definitely more social, dynamic, and with a magnetic personality compelling enough to convince your girl that the sun does indeed revolve around the earth.

2.) Male attention.

It all starts with that BFF, though. All.the.time.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of good advice on this thread... And a lot of people have memories and experience that relate to your situation...

I used to have exactly the same, a feminine just-turned 21 y.o , who wanted to see the outside world ..

It didn't end nicely, for both of us.

and remember there's no such thing as having a "bubbly" personality for bubble's sake ...

Women feed off of attention, remember that, and good luck.

Xenon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty much dead set on it ending, but at this point, I'm not going to break up with her. I enjoy the time I spend with her and don't want to drop her based on something that may not be trouble (the text). If her actions change drastically, then yea, I'll dump her. So far, so good though.

Thanks for the advice in this thread.

Valentino14

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 21 and wants to party. I'd start looking for other chicks if I were you. Young girls don't stay with guys that long because they get bored of them. They like their freedom to explore. She will get a lot of attention from other dudes when she is out. She might hook up with them. You wont be the wiser. I would say that you are on the bubble with her now. She wants to spend time partying with her friends. She is not spending her weekends with you. The bubble will pop soon. Ask to take her out on the weekends instead of her partying with her friends. Then see what reaction you get from her. Bet you anything she will choose her friends over you.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Xenon said:
I'm pretty much dead set on it ending, but at this point, I'm not going to break up with her. I enjoy the time I spend with her and don't want to drop her based on something that may not be trouble (the text). If her actions change drastically, then yea, I'll dump her. So far, so good though.

Thanks for the advice in this thread.
You have the right mindset. Just set your expectations low and hope she surprises you. If she fails, you can't say you weren't prepared.

Last edited: