Girlfriend In Same School?

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey all

just wanted to know from your experience is going out with a girl who goes to the same school a good or bad idea?

theres this chick i really dig and we always talk and flirt when we are near each other, shes only in 1 of my classes but she also hangs around me during lunch breaks

now from your experiences is it a good or bad idea to go out with this chick?

i could just ask her out and we'd be together for like a week but then i dont want the IL to drop cause we would see each other 5 days a week...

your thoughts?

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol hell yeah bro you can make it work if you try and use a couple avoiding techniques...make it interesting and fun.., experiment... shes only a girl so **** her feelings... tons of highschool relationships workout just make sure you maintain control in the relationship and dont let her ***** you out

kegger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, at my school very few people go out with people in other schools. Just remember to stop by the drug store first.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think that its a good idea...that is, if you actually like her

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me refrase that, theres nothing wrong with it.......good or bad idea...idk

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, DON'T BREAK UP WITH HER AFTER YOU READ WHAT I'M ABOUT TO WRITE.

Good.

Ok, in-school relationships are terrible and are the worst relationships I've ever had. It starts so well, then people start talking, then rumors spread, then it's He-said-she-said, then it all explodes in your face. THEN, you have to see them everyday.

Ugh.

I limit myself to ONLY girls who i've never met before and who don't go to my school. Easy as that. You see them when you want to, and there isn't any cross-group rumor mill happening.

But as I said, don't go cold on it, because some of the best relationships I've seen have occurred at school. It's just not a great place to be having a relationship. Plus, if she rejects you (why would she? Peer pressure), then it becomes common knowledge and everything gets awkward.

Syn.

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm ok well im gonna ask her out and we'll see how we go :)

i reckon i can handle all the he-said-she-said dip****s out there and as for the rejection via peer pressure i doubt as ive hooked up with 2 of her close friends and shes fine with that as at that time we barely talked

so green light for now :D

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Number 1 rule of a DJ:
Dont give a f**k!
So why should you care about what people say or think??