Girlfriend has long period...

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're young, if you're fed up, just get out because otherwise it'll just eat at you...you're not going to marry this girl so dont drag it on.

RaynardPoker

Reaction score
I had this chick do the same exact thing.I screwed her before but she wanted a relationship,i wanted friends with benefits and kept telling her their were possibilities.I guess her way of rejecting my advances was telling me she was on her period for two months and eventually saying her gallbladder was the reason she was bleeding down there.I dropped her because she kept breaking our get together sometimes not calling or texting that whole day,so i said NEXT

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when the red river flows... take the dirt track
dude, blood is another term for lube. great thing about girls being on their period is they're always ready to go! all they have to do is pull the rip cord, you're good to go.
I just can't do this. The thought of sticking my d*ck into sh*t or blood just turns my stomach. Both are so disgustingly dirty to me that they are anything but a turn-on.

If Jessica Alba in her prime showed up at my doorstep and said, "You can bang me tonight only, but I'm on my period," I'd have to give it some thought.