Girlfriend Going Clubbing

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to see that a couple of guys realize that it has nothing to do with other guys hitting on your woman. She will always come home to you faithfully if she is happy with the relationship.

If you are having trouble with keeping her happy, you had better lock her away somewhere because DJs will sarge her no matter where she may be. Why shouldn't she consider them if you can't keep her happy? YOU SHOULD BE AFRAID!!!! :nervous:

Reaction score
Haha, base on your advices, I take it most of you are in high school and have yet to realize your manhood!!! Why do you fear losing a woman so much? You sound like cowards!!

"She might leave me, she may think I'm too controlling, she might cheat and go with another man if i'm too strongminded" - you sound like weak men!!

You dudes obviously know little about women - women love, I said love men who take control and make ressonable and strong demands. They hate men who fear a woman and are so mousy and insecure that thay (the man) doesn't dictate the agenda!!!

WOMEN HATE MEN WHO ARE TIMID!!!!!!!!!

You young bastards are dense - this isn't about trust!!!! This is about her going to a club without her man leading the way - it is about respect and dignity - oh I forgot, you young bastards don't have any respect or dignity thus the reason you cannot comprehend! Quit being scared of women and get some balls!!!

Francisco, a man's job is not to keep his woman happy -- many men think this in error - you should be old enough to know this!

It is the woman who must please the man - she is submissive to the demands of the man - this is her nature! Our job is to lead and provide and protect!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Francisco, a man's job is not to keep his woman happy -- many men think this in error - you should be old enough to know this!

It is the woman who must please the man - she is submissive to the demands of the man - this is her nature! Our job is to lead and provide and protect!!
When I talk about keeping a woman happy I mean keeping her interested in the relationship and the only way to do that is for both people to be active in contributing to it. If both people aren't active in the relationship, it's not truly a relationship at all.

And what is this thing about saying it's her job to please a man and that he has no input? You should know what a woman wants, in a nutshell it is to be appreciated by her guy and the way to do it is to be active in the relationship with her.

It's the attitude that she is to do all the work which makes women receptive to DJs that show her the appreciation she is lacking and either leads her to stray from her guy or drop him altogether. This will not happen if her guy is doing his job. Leaving the relationship nurturing up to a woman by herself is the worse thing that a guy can do.

Last edited:

American_Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like threads like these, because it makes it really obvious who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't.

Last Man Standing, DonJuanForever, and Latinoman are all retarded.

Jariel, Francisco, et al actually have some common sense.