Girlfriend compliments other guys in front of you or tries to make you jealous

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
example 1: Girlfriend came home from a trip and was telling a story about how she was walking with her friend and saw two cute boys and screamed to them your cute, but 2 ugly guys thought they were talking to them and it was SO FUNNY!

--Ya..right..funny. Why the hell is my girlfriend telling two guys there cute? Ok she was FLIRTING, but why say it when you know im gonna here it?

example 2: Out with her and a few friends and says, "wow those guys eyes or body is sick..there so hot omg omg omg"

WTF, your boyfriend (me) is a goodlooking fun guy..dont talk about guys like that..especially in front of my face when your with me.

NOW--example 1 i didnt say a thing and brushed it off. example 2 i was like WTF and she hugged me and laughing and i said get off me ill get some other girl jokingly. she apoligzed to be seriously and i laughped and said i wasnt mad i was kidding

HOW SHOULD THESE SITUATIONS BE HANDLED? Should i tease her about her TRYING to make me jealous, and if i do and she says she isnt what do i say?

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you two exclusive?

If not, start dating other girls
If yes, stop the games already

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you think so? Just over those two things?

ANy other opinions?

asaner85

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to tell her or better yet, show her that you are in control and will definately not take that S#@T!!! never show her that you are jealous, she will keep doing it.

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, i kno how to deal with this situation from experience.

Some might say this girl is testing you, and she very well might be. Heres what you do. A very wise man once told me to simply say things like "O ya? I bet yall would make a great couple!"

These type of things will make you look like it doesnt bother you. And why should it, the only thing in your reality are you and her. Nothing else should matter.

I know it may piss you off, but like it was said above, never show it. Jealousy is the relationship killer.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Colinski282

Some might say this girl is testing you, and she very well might be. Heres what you do. A very wise man once told me to simply say things like "O ya? I bet yall would make a great couple!"

These type of things will make you look like it doesnt bother you. And why should it, the only thing in your reality are you and her. Nothing else should matter.

I know it may piss you off, but like it was said above, never show it. Jealousy is the relationship killer.
Excellent point, man. I used to let this sh!t eat at me, but I learned to let it go. As long as you sound detached like you're not even paying attention to her when she says that type stuff and you respond with something funny like this, you're golden. She'll knock it off eventually. DON'T sound bitter when you say stuff like this. Then you come across like an insecure dork.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score

It's not about jealousy, it's about RESPECT. Do 1 of 2 things:

1) Tell her it's disrespectful to say that shyt when you're around, and if she thinks these guys are so hot, go be with them. Then walk the fvck out on the bytch. You're not showing jealousy, you're showing you don't take shyt.

2) Start macking on hot chicks infront of her. Yell to some hot chicks when you're out with her. See if she fvcking likes it. If she says something, tell her to watch her own fvcking behavior if she doesn't like it.

Chicks like this piss me off. They think they're being funny, but actually it's disrepectful. Don't take her shyt.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nice job taking David DeAngelo's material and not even giving him credit. Plus this "wise man" didn't tell you, its from an article you read on the main site.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr

1) Tell her it's disrespectful to say that shyt when you're around, and if she thinks these guys are so hot, go be with them. Then walk the fvck out on the bytch. You're not showing jealousy, you're showing you don't take shyt.

2) Start macking on hot chicks infront of her. Yell to some hot chicks when you're out with her. See if she fvcking likes it. If she says something, tell her to watch her own fvcking behavior if she doesn't like it.

Chicks like this piss me off. They think they're being funny, but actually it's disrepectful. Don't take her shyt.
I like number 2, but it sounds like this has happened to you because your so passionate about it.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr

I'm telling you, number 1 will not work. You WILL come across as jealous and insecure. You can't be a downer or angry about something like this without sounding jealous. Keep it light when she talks about it and you'll get over it and she'll stop it. Otherwise, she'll contrast the black clouds over your head with the idealized rays of sunshine coming from these hot guys and I think you know what happens next.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shark

example 2: Out with her and a few friends and says, "wow those guys eyes or body is sick..there so hot omg omg omg"
Walk up to the guy tell him "my girl thinks you are hot and she would like your phone #"

just watch her face

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
I like number 2, but it sounds like this has happened to you because your so passionate about it.
Yeah, it's happened to me. I think it's happened to a lot of guys. I dealt with it the first way, and it worked.

Girls don't percieve you as being jealous, they percieve you as taking control and not taking shyt.

You should call them on their bullshyt. Otherwise you're giving them the impression that it's Ok with you, and they'll keep doing it.

coder

Don Juan
Reaction score
You MUST convey 2 things to her:

1. It doesn't bother you.

2. You wont take this ****

Hard combination, but you have already recieved some good advice. Like "you two should make an excellent couple" or get his phone number for her. Let's her know that it doesn't bother you and you can get along without her.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does bother you and trust me, she knows it. That is why she is doing it. Your GF sounds young and immature. This shyt is common w/ young females. This isn't the last time you will see this.

Here is what I would do, but I'm not like most guys, so you need to keep that in mind and determine if my advice is for you. Because I'm hard w/ women, real fvcking hard, tough to deal with.

--If she does this again, and she will, I would tell her calmly in private that this behavior is not acceptable. Be calm, DO NOT lose control a bit. It does bother you, so she should respect you enough to refrain. Don't try to guilt trip her by explaining it too much. Only answer what she asks, don't pour your guts out. Let it be known that this is a problem and that it is disrespectful towards you and that you won't tolerate it. Only do this if you mean it!

In other words if you do this, you must be willing to back it up by dumping her if she continues. Cause if you lay this out and then cave to her feminine prowess like 99% of the guys do and let her get away with it, her respect for you will plummet even lower.

Someone has to train these women. Good luck.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by naoi deag se deag
As long as you sound detached like you're not even paying attention to her when she says that type stuff and you respond with something funny like this, you're golden. She'll knock it off eventually. DON'T sound bitter when you say stuff like this. Then you come across like an insecure dork.
^^real talk....word up cuzz..

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shes disrespecting you. its unacceptable. tell her she's fvcking up. make sure she understands what type of girl youre looking for - e.g., classy and respectful - and if she isnt capable of being that girl, its not going to work out. dont be afraid to turn your back on her. dont be afraid to walk out.

-SLB

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm telling you, number 1 will not work. You WILL come across as jealous and insecure. You can't be a downer or angry about something like this without sounding jealous. Keep it light when she talks about it and you'll get over it and she'll stop it. Otherwise, she'll contrast the black clouds over your head with the idealized rays of sunshine coming from these hot guys and I think you know what happens next.
No offense, but you're speaking out of your a$$ with no experience. It does work. Don't cry and get emotional, but calmly get the point across and she'll stop dead in her tracks. She's probably used to getting her way with guys and this will blow her out of the water.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
No offense, but you're speaking out of your a$$ with no experience. It does work. Don't cry and get emotional, but calmly get the point across and she'll stop dead in her tracks. She's probably used to getting her way with guys and this will blow her out of the water.
I dunno man, it sounds pretty emotional to me. But I guess it's all in the delivery.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno man, it sounds pretty emotional to me. But I guess it's all in the delivery.
You got it. Delivery is everything. The way you say something can completely change its meaning. That's powerful.

peace