Girl

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this one girl that is always rude to me, however this other girl told me she is rude to this girl because she is rude to me. Is she interested in me, to what extent?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is testing you to see if you have any backbone or how you will react to her. B!tches talk sh!t, b!tch get chewed out!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
She is testing you to see if you have any backbone or how you will react to her. B!tches talk sh!t, b!tch get chewed out!

Backbone? You mean spineless? I didn't really react in anyway to what she said, I just didn't say anything.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should tell the nice girl that she doesn't have to sink to the rude chicks level. tell her you are civilized and don't like the other chick because she is rude, crude or socially unacceptable and that you saw her spit on some cheap red carpet before.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest...

This could have caused it...I have gone out of my way to help her, maybe she is returning the favor. In the past she was touching me, but it was an accident. According to her she said she did not have any romantic interest in me, but this was the past. She was touching me a lot recentely, I will just have to ask her if the touching is real?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why?

Why do you not think I am telling the truth, what do you believe is the case? I have been called hot by her before. What should I do with her? I'd like some advice.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a boyfriend

What should I do? I was thinking of making moves on her.