Girl wont stop calling....

AA423

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this girl and we just started talking not ot long ago. At first here wasnt much interest level from her, and then I started being C&F and she is obsessed with me.

She calls me all the time. yesterday she called 7 times, 3 of which were when i was with friends, and told her all 3 times that i was with friends out partying.

Today she called me couple times, but i didnt answer (busy and didnt want ot talk). Then she started text messaging me :rolleyes:

I finally gave in and called and told her that i was sick and not to call me anymore tongiht bc i would be inbed.

how the hell do i handle this? she is a cool chick and all, but my God, ive never been called so much in my life!

pkrx209

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude get out of that **** i've had that happen before and it ****ing sucks.. she will just keep getting more attached and thats pretty much what the relationship will be like... predictable. no new twists.. get out while you still have a chance.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pkrx209
dude get out of that **** i've had that happen before and it ****ing sucks.. she will just keep getting more attached and thats pretty much what the relationship will be like... predictable. no new twists.. get out while you still have a chance.
pkrx209 (get a real fuking name, will you?) , that's YOUR LIFE. What happened to you may not be the same with AA423 (and you too get a fuking name)

Alrighty then, AA423 - I will call you Bob for now.

BOB, the way you handle it is, that you do take the calls, but you keep it short and if you are seriously getting annoyed. Let her know it is annoying you. SIMPLE? You would do the same to a friend too? If your friend was calling you 5-7 times you'd tell him to fuk off or ignore him.

pkrx209

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
pkrx209 (get a real fuking name, will you?) , that's YOUR LIFE. What happened to you may not be the same with AA423 (and you too get a fuking name)

Alrighty then, AA423 - I will call you Bob for now.

BOB, the way you handle it is, that you do take the calls, but you keep it short and if you are seriously getting annoyed. Let her know it is annoying you. SIMPLE? You would do the same to a friend too? If your friend was calling you 5-7 times you'd tell him to fuk off or ignore him.
listen tool: don't tell me what the **** to get. that is my USERNAME for a ****ing online message board. why the **** would i come up with some lame ass name like yours. get over yourself. news flash: you aren't the ****ing don juan so go ahead and request a name change, thanks.

also: all girls are the same so that is why my man should get out.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing hell you piece of **** god damn mother****er!!!

:woo: :woo: :woo:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Bob you need to flip the script. Call her 20 times a day and night especially when she's sleeping. Profess your undying devotion to her and to her only for the rest of her life.

She's craving your attention, And brother, you'd better give it to her. Be total AFC on her ( moreso than you are now). Call her BUT DO NOT SEE HER IN PERSON. That's the rub.

oh, and you could always do the right thing and meet other women.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admit 7 times in a day is probably a bit over the top... but is there something wrong with her? Unless she is butt ugly, use her for more than just C&F practice... social proof, a regular shag, whatever. Just make sure she knows it isn't exclusive.

AA423

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cremasta
I admit 7 times in a day is probably a bit over the top... but is there something wrong with her? Unless she is butt ugly, use her for more than just C&F practice... social proof, a regular shag, whatever. Just make sure she knows it isn't exclusive.

Thats what im actually thinking of doing. SHes cute as hell, but cusses wayyyyyyyyy to much and gets annoying as hell. But I think imgona use her to try some stuff on and so I can use on other girls :woo:

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
See sig.
LOL.

If you really want to get rid of her, keep cranking up the sexual demands and make it increasingly kinky. She`ll stop calling but you`ll have had some fun practicing on her.

If she doesn`t, then that means she`s a hanger on no matter what you say or do so be careful. Nexting her at that point won`t be enough.

Cheers,
Mav

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bob, do what karmasutra said... it's fun as hell if you don;t like her.

****ing her on a regular basis will also calm her nerves down of trying to get with you...

Use her as shooting practice as well, she'll do good for you if people know you've got a few rogue dogs on your ass that won't get off... lol become a pimp is what I like to do, keeping my options open, sometimes these girls turn out to be total druggies who use this method to get guys tangled up...

bob, don;t listen to assmunch(pkrx209) he's not even smart enough to get a real name, anonimity is way off course for a site where social proof plays a role in your development of confidence.

derek flint is bragging, you could do the same with your guy friends, but let her down gently, or you could face some serious debarkemtn from any girls in your life.

LOL what mav said is farking funny too, really gets you into sexual deviancy mode that you couldn;t go with any other girl without some guy pounding your door down with a baseball bat at 4am.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Use" her...no no no. Don't use her....just figure out a way to control things.

AA423

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome, thanksf or all the suggestions guys, i really appreciate it.

The only thing that bothers me about this chick is she is a huge stoner. Thats all she ever wants to do :down:

also, whats up with the whole name thing? :confused: :confused:

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by Boner da Stoner
bob, do what karmasutra said... it's fun as hell if you don;t like her.

****ing her on a regular basis will also calm her nerves down of trying to get with you...

Use her as shooting practice as well, she'll do good for you if people know you've got a few rogue dogs on your ass that won't get off... lol become a pimp is what I like to do, keeping my options open, sometimes these girls turn out to be total druggies who use this method to get guys tangled up...

bob, don;t listen to assmunch(pkrx209) he's not even smart enough to get a real name, anonimity is way off course for a site where social proof plays a role in your development of confidence.

derek flint is bragging, you could do the same with your guy friends, but let her down gently, or you could face some serious debarkemtn from any girls in your life.

LOL what mav said is farking funny too, really gets you into sexual deviancy mode that you couldn;t go with any other girl without some guy pounding your door down with a baseball bat at 4am.
My sig is based on a real-life experience, from a HB8.5 I picked up last year on Halloween.

It's not bragging if you back it up.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's bragging even more if you back it up as well...

it's called being a poser if you don't

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is legit, just awnser the phone when you want to. Just becuse she's cool does not mean you're at her beaconed call 24/7. If you pick up the phone when you want to speak to her, which is less freaquent then she calls you, she'll start noticing pattern and call you less often.