Girl won't call

asxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl online, we had a pretty good date and we even made out. She wrote me a letter next day that she had a great time and wishes to see me again. The following week she moved and our phon calls were less scarce...until last week, she completely stopped returning my calls!!! Are women that nuts?:yes: I feel she's ignoring me.......

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
...Maybe you just showed to much intrest?

asxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
um i tried to be neutral...not too much...not too little. She even had nerbve to say you hardly call me at one point whereby i got bit upset and said " you checking your voicemail"? i called a lot! I think she's playing games

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What site did you meet her at?

She probably found another guy to be interested in...

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't have tried to have phone conversations with her. Only call to set up face-to-face encounters. Learn from this mistake.

asxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poo On Her

Pretty women have the power....WHAT A ****! she led me to believe she liked me, she even said " she missed me"...I am a sucker for a pretty face...I read doc love's column which implies ...just forget her...she'll wander why I am not a ***** and insisting on pursuing her...It's all PSYCHOLOGY! I will post if this plan works.:kick:

asxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi

um not too far...25 min drive or so...she moved in with her friend...her last excuse was she was so busy unpacking so she wasn't available....I think she was screening her calls...when she saw mine...she wouldn't answer. I don't get it...she buttered me up then poof! gone! kUNT!!

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on to other prospects and forget about her flakey a$$. If she calls, fine. If not, her loss. Always keep your stable full of girls so that if one flakes, you will always have a replacement waiting in the wings.

Reaction score
Hors come easily and go easily!!!!!!!!!!