Girl with erect nipples

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this very pretty girl who works at the bank and who I see two or three times a week to make deposits, but I can't get a good fix on whether she is interested in me.

Positive signs:

1. Quite friendly
2. Occassionally gives 2-3 second glances
3. Winks at me
4. Asks me questions, i, e how was your weekend ?

Negative:

1. Seems friendly to all her customers
2. Sometimes acts aloof not giving me the same attention as the day before

Though I sense that there is perhaps attraction/sexual chemistry on her part, I am not quite sure as she can just be a sunshine girl who sees flirting with customers as part of her job.

Here is the kicker. This morning, she was dressed in this tight sexy outfit that I never seen before whereas before she would dress in non revealing executive type cloths. When I saw her she summoned me to make a deposit and I noticed that her breasts were hard and her nipples were clearly erect seemingly piercing through her low cut bra. At that moment I sensed that I was becoming aroused as we engaged in the same small talk as we had on previous occassions.

Like I said, I feel sexual chemistry but haven't garnered sufficient courage to just make a move namely because I am quite shy and not sure whether this girl is interested in me.

I have read Player Supreme's quite excellent post on "stacking evidence" to enhance my situational awareness of when a girl is emitting "choosing signals" and for me to act accordingly.

I am afraid that if I don't make a move soon, I will fyck things up as I have in the past.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is my belief that until your skills are at the DJ level like our friend Player_Supreme, you should worry much less about blatent buying signals.

There are a few reasons for this:
  1. The girl you like may be really shy, and will act aloof around guys she likes (including you potentially.)
  2. As an employee she may act more friendly than she normally would.
    [/list=1]
    So in one case you have a girl who likes you not showing interest, and in another case one who probably doesn't like you showing interest. So your assessment of buying signals would be wrong in both cases.

So what is the solution???

Take action! I know you are shy and that is easier said than done, but really man you just need to flirt a bit with her, be C&F, and try to get her email and/or phone number. Boom, right there you will have decent confirmation that she is interested. No BS or speculation required.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Erect nipples. Did she or did she not brush the hair? :) :D ;)

Dude - erect nipples may mean anything. Maybe she suddently felt cold air and they got hard. Who knows? :p

Just ask her out man.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh fer ƒucks sale just ask her out already.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl told me once that sucking on a lemon gives you erect nipples. Is this true? Or was she just trying to bring up the subject of nipples and erection with me?

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
...Like I said, I feel sexual chemistry but haven't garnered sufficient courage to just make a move namely because I am quite shy and not sure whether this girl is interested in me....
girls like a macho guy. If she has felt the same sexual chemistry that you have, it might be working against you at this point in time. She might already be wondering why you have not asked her out. She may have already reached the conclusion that you are scared, shy, not confident, not brave, and not macho. You need to step up to the plate and prove her wrong.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b's nuts
I make it a point to comment on erect nipples whenever i see them. hahahaaaa, its so funny when their face turns red.
:D :D :D

I'll definitely try that! Daam... why didn't I do it before? :)

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah tic tac. That happened to a girl i know once. She had a tic tac in her pocket and I was like dang girl do I look that good?

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gawd, what an AFC.

A) Erect nipples mean nothing unless you're obviously super good looking. Could be cold.
B) Her behavior is mildly flirtatious, like she is to all her friends and clients.
C) The small talk is just that... small talk. Move into deep and wide rapport.
D) Make a move. Get her #. Bridge. Hang out with her. Something.