Girl with a boyfriend

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
There's a girl I'm interested in, the catch; she has a boyfriend. I think what I should do is just next her, for now. I'm pretty sure that I've taken it as far as it can go as long as she has a boyfriend. I'm just gonna wait it out until they break up or I just forget her. What do ya think.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been asked a bunch of times bud do a search next time.

Just keep your options open.Be patient and go for other girls.You dont NEED to forget her just put her on a hiatus for now and go for the single ones

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two viewpoints on this.

Boyfriends don't matter.
BUT it takes the right situation to follow through.

Don't date girls with boyfriends... don't try to break up girls with boyfriends...

The only situation where boyfriends shouldn't cross your mind... is if its a one time late night, after club hookup. One Night Stands with a chick with a BF don't matter..... otherwise leave it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Nearly every hb8-9-10 has a boyfriend. If you were to go for single chicks, you'd have to holla at ugly girls.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Nearly every hb8-9-10 has a boyfriend. If you were to go for single chicks, you'd have to holla at ugly girls.
Do you get out much?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Timing is critical with girls with BFs ... everything must fall into place and you must assure her that its safe and stealthy so she is comfortable... and you need to listen to her for hints that they are on the rocks...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
nismo-4 said:

you are right and 99% of those HB8s and 9s cheat on their BFs that is how they get new BFs.... so get in line spit your game and wait your turn

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
WC2 said:
Do you get out much?
To be honest, I spend more time in entertainment trying to get that major deal than getting chicks, since that deal will get me and everyone else in the company (it's all guys, 6 to be exact, who when it comes to women, make Beavis and Butt-Head look smart) laid continuously. For right now, we focus on that and getting noticed on myspace. It seems that we've all HAD to fail with getting women until we get famous. Otherwise, I noticed most women don't even need a man in their life! Apparently, we all sit at home and network our myspace pages. I now have nearly 18k friends and 47k profile views.

When out clubbing, even with wingmen, we've all failed miserably. The women checked out OTHER WOMEN!!! No, that's not a typo.

In day game, I've gotten women interested, yet when I make a move I get chewed out like a dumbass.

I've become more psychic, and I started future sighting everything. It's spared me from rejection many times, but I can't find out when to make a move. I don't even know the right way to ask a girl out! All the ways I know are totally wrong and are sure-fire ways to get rejected.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her. It's far more easier to get a girl without a boyfriend, and I'm not particularly a fan of guys chasing after girls who are currently in a relationship unless you feel her boyfriend is not treating her properly.
Has she shown any major indicators of interest? (Serious flirting, extra long hugs, kino, etc.) If not, I wouldn't bother. Don't wait for her, time is precious, go out there and catch another big fish!

sherineo

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can internalize this fact properly that you don't care if she has a boyfriend or not...whether you'll ever bed her or not...if you'll ever meet her again or not...and just go and flirt with her just because you like doing it...

I promise you can bed her in a week....

sherineo

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you need to do is STOP cupcaking and obsessing over a girl with a boyfriend and then get out there and get yourself a girl who doesn't have a boyfriend. How would you like it if there was some guy sniffing and lingering around your girl, plotting and scheming, asking around on the internet how to take her off you?