Girl w/boyfriend

yungpadwan

Reaction score
Hey,

I know this girl from a class I'm talking. We've always said hello, she's like a hb7. I got her number and called left a message for her to call me back After 10pm. It was 6pm when I called and was going out. Here is the deal.

She calls me back at 6:30pm and says " I just got your message, I'm getting ready to go out with my fiance for dinner, but you can give me a call whenever if you need me".

to me this is definetly a next. but, I will be seeing her in class and stuff. should I call her back and kinda tell her I'm not interested in a girl with a bf?

yungpadwan

lancelot

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice would be to let things go. If she comes to you and shows interest try to take advantage of it, but only a one night stand.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Just to clarify, you're NEXTing her because she has a fiancee?

Probably not a bad idea...you may be wasting your time since 1) she has a steady man and 2) she mentioned him to you when returning your call.

If you're not getting signs of high IL, you're probably better off not wasting your time. Doesn't mean you have to ignore her completely, you can still flirt/whatever. Just don't put in a lot of effort where it would be wasted when you could do better elsewhere.

Are you getting any signs of high IL? :D

Just-In

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with dionysius_d on this one. HB7 you say? BHB i'd say...Big Headed Bytch!