Girl w/ BF wants to hangout...

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
What am I supposed to do? Shes got a bf but she said that we should hangout and she asked me when we can hang out.

Reaction score
If her BF is not your friend or something then just take her out.

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I dont know him, they just started goin out a few weeks back. He seems like a ****in tool-comments on all her pics and leaves her a comment like everyday on her myspace page. But another thing is her best friend likes me, and her friend even asked me if I was gonna hang out with her. But her best friend just got back together with her ex-another tool. But whats the point in goin out with her if she already has a bf? Does it sound like she wants to be more than just friends?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it's only been 2 weeks. They ain't married. Go ahead. Just remember to keep it light and funny. Don't try to become her serious bf.

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
But what about her friend? And should I make a move like go to kiss her or anything knowing shes not single?

Reaction score
There are many reasons why a girl might have a BF. She's not always really interested in him. E.g. she can think it's not cool to be alone so it's better to have a poor BF then noone.
And if she asked YOU out then she definitely is interested. (Well, almost definitely - you never know with a woman :) ).

I see you're in doubt... I'd say you need to learn to be a man i.e. to make decisions. If what you decide doesn't work well then at least you've learnt something. Don't put that much pressure to the whole situation. Just make what you feel is best and have fun. This way the girls will feel better around you as well.

Act as if she were single. I'm just meeting a girl who's got a BF. At the beginning she was talking a lot about her BF and now she only
says how she's stuck with him and how boring he is. LOL (I don't want her to be my GF though because I'm here for summer only and I live on the other side of the Earth).

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And should I make a move like go to kiss her or anything knowing shes not single?
Sure, if she turns you down, "I didn't know if you guys were really serious, or just haning out some."

niceguydying

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has been with the other guy for 2 weeks, she doesn't have any emotional hangups I would think about him. I would go with the flow since you have nothing to lose. I would make sure he is not lurking around you guys when you hang out. He may a Psycho AFC.

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Well I see what you guys are saying-in a way its like a risk going for her. Well her friend and I were talking about jobs and she just got one at Sears and was saying that if I'm not busy I should stop by and see her at her work. I know this one def likes me and I think shes just with her bf just to have one. Well I have a good idea of where I'm at with these girls and where I can take things if I decide to, but these girls arent at the top of my list right now so Im not worried about them too much.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, you from West Virginia? So am I, living in NZ now. Went to school in Morgantown.

Go to Sears, get her digits, and get some ALONE time with her.

Don't talk about one girl with the other. If they're competing with eachother, this is GREAT for you.

~Phyzzle

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea Im bout 3 hrs from Morgantown.
I already got her number-her friend can be flirty but has basically stepped aside-she even asked me if I liked her friend or if I just liked her as a friend.(obviously they were working together on that one)
So I know the girl likes me and all but now the next problem is I am leaving October for the Air Force so I dont know how girls would feel about that though these 2 already know that. I could have gone out with so many girls but once they hear I'll be leaving they back out. So I don't know if I'll do something with her or not. Might just have fun with her til I leave.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did this once. She was an attention *****. This was about 3 months ago,she still tries to call and text me. I dropped her after she wouldnt bump her boyfriend for me,I dont share.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Just remember this. If she's gonna lose her bf and go after you, how much does that say for her character? She could turn around and do the same to you in 2 weeks. I'd only mess around with her, no relationships.

Yorgho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to say it.

Have you ever been cheated on?

I have. And I don't care how hot a girl is, I will never cheat on anyone or be with a girl who is cheating on her bf.

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well a ltr is pretty much outta the question for me since Im leaving in 2 months and as for her putting out-on her myspace page she has some **** about hating guys that expect her to have sex the 1st month they're together so I don't know about that.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat it as a challenge...A girl you can focus on.....Yeah she has a Boyfriend but you dont know him so who cares....

Im doing the same thing right now.....I mean right now! Im talking to a girl im gaming with a boyfriend. Its from my FR at the weekend with the ****block. Still working her guys....I will get this one.

Trans.....Just go for her.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd hang out with her but I'd be both flirty and aloof all at the same time.

Act like you may want her but at the same time you don't..... It'll drive her nuts, if she has any interest at all.

I know karma is bad, but they've only been togetehr for 2 weeks and that barely registers on my radar as having a BF.

radronOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Pick who's the better person in terms of looks and personality. Her or her friend.

IF IT IS HER

Then on the day try some C&F, some boyfriend destroyers (use search button), and use some push and pull tactics to tease her.

IF IT IS HER FRIEND

Then use more neg hits and push and pulls, and try and increase rapport with her while making your stock rise in her eyes. Then later on, go after her friend and once she ask her about you, the girl with the BF will give a nod of approval.

:cool: Sarge on