Girl Turns Her Body Towards Me: IOI's?

mackdaknife

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I've been reading up on The Game and M***'s layguide. Right now, I just got out of a one year relationship, looking to meet some new honies. One thing I want to understand is body language IOI's. People tell me I'm oblivious to such things. Here's one example from earlier today.

I spot a very hot blonde at the bookstore, lounging, apparently studying. I sit behind her, not wanting to sit right next to her, and setting off her alarm.

I notice she is constantly looking over her shoulder, not directly at me, but in my direction.

Second, I notice she gradually turns her body in my direction, first from her back turned to halfway, then towards me fully. She keeps looking up in my direction, but never directly at me.

Are these IOI's? A girl turning her body toward you and looking in your direction but not directly in your eyes?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do..don't you even dare think of talking to her..

She just might kill you.

God help you if you even say "Hello" to her and smile...
You are playing with your life here, son.
Whatever you do.........do NOT even look at this woman.

mackdaknife

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, ok you bastards, is it that difficult to get a straight answer?!?

Interceptor said:
Whatever you do..don't you even dare think of talking to her..

She just might kill you.

God help you if you even say "Hello" to her and smile...
You are playing with your life here, son.
Whatever you do.........do NOT even look at this woman.

mackdaknife

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grrrr....if that's so, that just makes me chickensh*t.

Maxtro said:
LOL, of course it's a IOI and uh, HandyAndy did give you a straight answer.

PimpPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of it is me being clueless, but part of it is when girls are not so direct in general. For example, as I was typing up my original post, some girl seated next to me in the computer lounge was talking and sighing loudly, and I was the only one within earshot, and I was wondering if she was trying to "open" me or "approach" me in a very indirect way (talking to me without actually addressing me specifically) as I was trying to figure out if the OTHER girl had been trying to open me!

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be wary, women are very smart when they have an urge to pass wind. They are generally restless and move about a lot! I would think in this case it was IOI, if you did not come across a whiff of hydrogen sulphide for no apparent reason.

Be careful. sometimes they play the silent flute, and then look at you like you were satan from gasville.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man Rule number One:

Any chick that looks at you for a longer period of time than socially normal shall be greeted with a sly smile and a cool "Heyyy...what's up?"
Any girl that looks at you and smiles SHALL BE APPROACHED no question!!
Any woman that has prolonged eye contact with you and a sexual look on her face SHALL BE SEDUCED RIGHT ON THE SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOLOW THE RULES,DOG BROTHERS!

FOLLOW THEM!

Or be castrated like the efeminate eunuchs you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kakashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
understand IOI well enough and it transcends observation you just get a feeling.

the eye contact, then subconscious fiddle with her hair is a biggie.

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll add that even if she didn't do all that you should have
walked up to her and said " Hey how you doing?" " What you reading?"
Then just keep moving forward and look for IOI's.

PimpPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Word.

Interceptor said:
Man Rule number One:

Any chick that looks at you for a longer period of time than socially normal shall be greeted with a sly smile and a cool "Heyyy...what's up?"
Any girl that looks at you and smiles SHALL BE APPROACHED no question!!
Any woman that has prolonged eye contact with you and a sexual look on her face SHALL BE SEDUCED RIGHT ON THE SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOLOW THE RULES,DOG BROTHERS!

FOLLOW THEM!

Or be castrated like the efeminate eunuchs you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed she wanted to talk to you. Here's another good example. Yesterday me and my buddies were on the walkway of our college and being who we are, we naturally bring the party with us. As were just having fun walking up to the school I notice this hottie in front of us and she hear's us having fun. She turns around for a split second to catch my eye. From that point on she never looked back, but get this through her body language i saw her slow down and pull out her phone and and fake a phone call, she then stops for a moment to put away her phone and then she begins to walk slower so that i could catch up to her. Though she never looked back again(which would have been an obvious IOI) I could tell that she wanted me to talk to her by her body language.

You just have to get used to the obvious IOI's and learn to master the art of body language and subcommunicaton. AAA my friends which is always assume attraction. Granted this chick was a hottie so obvious she's more of a challenge and is so likely to give less obvious IOI's. But through her body language i was able to know that she wanted me to talk to her.

Another example earlier in the semester i saw this hottie reading a magazine sitting at a table in the pit. Just for the hell of it i sat a table behind her just to test some things out. I notice she never looked in my direction so i tried a little test. I pull out my phone and call up my buddy, as the conversation goes on i notice through the corner of my eye she slightly postioned her body toward my direction. She heard how much fun i was having on the phone and deep alpha tone of my voice her body language was saying "i hope this sexy stranger appraoches me" After the phone convo I smirk to myself and proceed to appraoch her. Ended up getting her number and making out with her:cool:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't waste your time reading women. You will go nuts. The only thing you should really care about is when she says "yes". That means you must be the man and lead the way.

focus on leading her and not reading her.

From what you wrote, I don't think you know the power you have over women.

mackdaknife

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hanging out at the bookstore the other day, and I had something interesting happen. I believe on MASF it's called PAIMAI.

I was alone at the magazine stand, perusing some magazines. Out of nowhere, this gorgeous brunette Latina in supertight jeans and stiletto heels appears out of nowhere. She lingers around the magazine racks for about five minutes or so, but never picks up a single magazine. She wanders closer and closer, until she is eventually standing directly behind me, not saying or doing anything. She stands there for several minutes not doing anything.

She eventually leaves, never having picked up a single book or magazine. Nor does she however look me in the eye or talk to me.

I see her again the next day, walk by and try to establish eye contact. She completely ignores me! I don't get this.