Girl told me not to be mean/jerk

theapprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on the phone with this girl, and we are going to the movies tomorrow. She has called me mean maybe 20 times and a jerk 10 times. But I can tell she likes it bcuz she said it herself. "well I like the jerk you, girls fall for the jerk all the time"

But she told me "hey you better not be mean to me tomorrow. She said that if I said three mean things that she would get up and move her seat in the movie chair. But she was serious on me not being mean to her. I could hear it in her tone. She said "I'm being serious dont be mean"

Could this be a test?

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
Who gives a Sh1t if it's a test?

I'm so sick of hearing "is this a test, or this, what about that? test?

And you don't have to be mean to get her attracted to you.

What are you a noob?

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ actually brian the only nobb here is you!!!!!!!

now, to answer you question bro. mabey dont lay one the jerk too much tomarow.. but still be a jerk.. know what im saying.. dont pick on her all the time... "jerk" is your pet name by this girl i think.. My ex used to call me "dork" or "looser" before she became my gf,

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ theapprentice,

Just be yourself,do what you would like.If you feel like teasing,have at it. Don't show her some phony side of you.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she tells you to quit being a jerk, tell her to quit playing hard to get! coochie time!