girl that loves u, turns to girl that hates u

Status
Not open for further replies.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well theres this girl that obviously thaught that i looked good and she wanted to go with me....but me knowing not to go with this chick off the bat...played a few games with her mind...(flirting with her, then flirting with her friend the next second)...u kno what a dj would do...neway eventually this got old to her...and she snaped and went from loving me to hating me....now me acting lik a fukin chump..... i want her back....if i put effort into it i could get her...but im not a fukin chump so whats the dj way to have her crawling bak to me lik the lil ho should...

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see if I ca help here:

First, are you sure she really hates you? I mean, girls sometimes go on big mood swings, and this can be one of them. Therefore, one of your options is to let things cool down (no more than a couple of days) and then try talking to her. Unfortunately, you may have to "spill the beans" if her "anger" is for real so she knows why you were doing what you did. If you "spill the beans", you also have to ask her out then as well or else it all seems to be really weird and awkward (I learned this the hard way).

You could also just talk to her without telling her you like her, which may be a better idea. Just tone down the flirting a little bit for at least the time being (to other people while in front of her) so she doesn't get the impression that you are an arrogant jerk (which you aren't).

Other members may give you better advice, but I hope this helps.

nightryder

Banned
Reaction score
Solution

She's trying to play you. The best way to get her back is to give her the silent treatment while you mac on her friends. Completely ignore her and try to move on. But if you still want her, you need to NOT want her. Doesn't make sense but just do as I say and you'll have your way.

nightryder

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Comeback Kid
Let's see if I ca help here:

First, are you sure she really hates you? I mean, girls sometimes go on big mood swings, and this can be one of them. Therefore, one of your options is to let things cool down (no more than a couple of days) and then try talking to her. Unfortunately, you may have to "spill the beans" if her "anger" is for real so she knows why you were doing what you did. If you "spill the beans", you also have to ask her out then as well or else it all seems to be really weird and awkward (I learned this the hard way).

You could also just talk to her without telling her you like her, which may be a better idea. Just tone down the flirting a little bit for at least the time being (to other people while in front of her) so she doesn't get the impression that you are an arrogant jerk (which you aren't).

Other members may give you better advice, but I hope this helps.
YOU know what ur talking about

phatman

Banned
Reaction score
SHE DOESNT LIKE U BECAUSE 1 SHE MIGHT BE PLAYING HARD TO GET AND 2 U DID SOMETHING SHE DONT LIKE! STOP ACTIN LIKE A CHUMP JUST BECAUSE SHE SAYS I LOVE U! AND IF SHE SAYS I LIKE U DONT CHANGE AND START SUCKIN UP TO HER ASS STAY CALM!

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
if she said she liked u, then that feeling isnt gonna go away just like that. shes still gotta hav sumthing going for ya. just knok it down a notch with tha flirting and be a bit more serious wen ya talk to her, giv her sum nice guy stuf.

Status
Not open for further replies.