Girl Texting another guy

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two years ago when I had just broken up with my ex and was mean and bitter bastard, I was seeing this chic. She comes over and she's all on the phone with this guy, blah blah blah. It was pissing me off. So I grabbed her and took her to my bed room....she still talking away like I'm not even there.... so I bend her over my bed, pull her pants down and start fcking her, she says "ummm...I gotta go....call you back later". and hangs up the phone. That was the last time she did that, she would cut out texting as well. I used to treat that girl like crap and she loved it. Later, when I started being nice to her she lost all interest.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Two years ago when I had just broken up with my ex and was mean and bitter bastard, I was seeing this chic. She comes over and she's all on the phone with this guy, blah blah blah. It was pissing me off. So I grabbed her and took her to my bed room....she still talking away like I'm not even there.... so I bend her over my bed, pull her pants down and start fcking her, she says "ummm...I gotta go....call you back later". and hangs up the phone. That was the last time she did that, she would cut out texting as well. I used to treat that girl like crap and she loved it. Later, when I started being nice to her she lost all interest.
LOL

ogre170

Reaction score
Bluesteak said:
Ive gone out on 3 dates with this girl, but shes not my GF. The last time we hung out she was texting some guy she met at Disneyland alot(like one after another). This pissed me off, because Im almost sure this isint a **** test. Next time I see her should I say something or should I dump that *****? I don't want to look like its affecting me but if she pulls it again im going to say something.
I don't claim to know anything and since this is my first post, please pardon my bull**** -- but here is my opinion.

Ask her to give you the phone to read the messages, "Let me see what you're up to." If she refuses, tell her to close the phone. If she squawks, tell her that the other party can wait. If she asks, "Can't you wait?" then answer, "No."

I think you did say something, you just didn't say it with words. I don't think you got anything beneficial out of it either.

Her actions were disrespectful, not merely clueless. That should be addressed. This is an opportunity to show her that you mean business and that your time and attention shouldn't be taken for granted. You don't have to be hard about it but it shouldn't be up for debate.

While I'm impressed with Warrior74's solution, I'm not sure that it would have flown in the restaurant. :D

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to look at this from the perspective of what's best for you, and what you will tolerate. If you tolerate disrespect from anyone, then that's what you will get.

Are you strong enough to say "no"? Most guys can't say "no". Most guys are looking for a way to convince women that they are great guys, but truly that shouldn't be anyone's concern.

Treating yourself with respect by not allowing disrespect to you by others and not stripping yourself of your dignity when a woman doesn't see you as important as you see yourself is what you should put on the top of your list.

BUT how do you know this guy is even a threat? How do you know this guy isn't a dwarf, gay, or even maybe ugly, but friendly? That's the thing you need to find out before you jump to conclusion or think the worst.

If you are secure in yourself, it will not matter what this girl does. Why do I say this? Because her actions do not define who you are. If she is flirting with a guy through text while she is with you, then she's really missing the fact that she's got something great sitting right next to her. You MUST believe that. If you believe it, others will, too.

Violent V

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol whys everyone getting soooooooooo mad? All this 'she doesn't deserve you' and 'tell her she is being rude'. Please, thats what girls do. Stop being so insecure.

Get on a fourth date with her asap, and start checking out every hot girl that walks past. Even start gaming a few infront of her. Have some fun.

Brush her bull-siht off you shoulder and don't let it, your surroundings or people in your company ever effect your mood or sense of happiness. Be secure and stop caring. That way you'll always be in control. And everyone else will be chasing you, not vice versa.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Violent V said:
Get on a fourth date with her asap, and start checking out every hot girl that walks past. Even start gaming a few infront of her. Have some fun.

Brush her bull-siht off you shoulder and don't let it, your surroundings or people in your company ever effect your mood or sense of happiness. Be secure and stop caring. That way you'll always be in control. And everyone else will be chasing you, not vice versa.

Well said :up:

lambo_cst

Don Juan
Reaction score
take her up camping... hmmm no cell service... prob solved, use that time to realize if she's what you want, or not then next her if she does not meet ur standards