girl straight out said friends only.. wtf do i do now?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
You were scared of putting your ego on the line and end up making a fool of yourself but at the end of the end of the day you realise that nobody fukkin cares. Don't take life so seriously man...How one worships their ego very much alters their fate in life.[/B]
and that's where you went off the rails. It's not about ego. It's about self respect. Knowing the difference is critical. I know when it's on and when it's not. I followed my gut and the info I found out later just confirmed what my gut was telling me. I'm no pvssy begger, nor am I new to the rodeo. I've had enough experience to know when to fold em, when to walk away and when to run. But that's something you have to learn from experience and judge in each individual situation. For me, I know when it's time to walk. This guy doesn't know. Maybe he should try one more time, but if his gut tells him to walk, listen to it. If it's fear or ego talking...take a moment to think about it.

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you already fvcked up by agreeing to be friends (you should've said you 'have enough friends already' then cut off contact), I'd say your chances of banging this girl are around 5%. You got friend zoned in an hour after all, what the hell did you do? LOL.

From this point your only choices are:
a) Agree with whatever plans you had, but then flake on her and don't answer any calls/messages. Then the next day or whenever she contacts you next subtly hint to her you were on a date with another girl. This probably has the best chance of working if you pull it off properly.
b) Agree with whatever plans you had, meet up with her and run tight game, C&F, kino etc. ignore the bullsh1t about being platonic friends and go for the kiss toward the end of the night. If she rejects your advances act unfazed and cut off contact with her.
c) Do what Bible_Belt said which I don't really think has much chance of working after the position you put yourself in but it would fvck with her.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
and that's where you went off the rails. It's not about ego. It's about self respect. Knowing the difference is critical. I know when it's on and when it's not. I followed my gut and the info I found out later just confirmed what my gut was telling me. I'm no pvssy begger, nor am I new to the rodeo. I've had enough experience to know when to fold em, when to walk away and when to run. But that's something you have to learn from experience and judge in each individual situation. For me, I know when it's time to walk. This guy doesn't know. Maybe he should try one more time, but if his gut tells him to walk, listen to it. If it's fear or ego talking...take a moment to think about it.
I know i went overboard a lil bit, i'm trying my best not to judge people.My bad.

Yea i get what you are saying about self-respect, judging each individual situation and what not. But what im really saying is you should have found out for yourself if she really wanna be just friends instead of you taking her word for it. You guys kissed on the first date, don't tell me she was just being polite (unless she was drunk/tipsy/no tongues involved).

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
I know i went overboard a lil bit, i'm trying my best not to judge people.My bad.

Yea i get what you are saying about self-respect, judging each individual situation and what not. But what im really saying is you should have found out for yourself if she really wanna be just friends instead of you taking her word for it. You guys kissed on the first date, don't tell me she was just being polite (unless she was drunk/tipsy/no tongues involved).
Mate... shut the hell up and listen to Warrior. He knows his sh1t.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
So Teacha when do you and all the girls get together to go shopping?

Next that chick, you don't need her friendship... unless she has gobs of hot friends ^_^

lghost

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do? Get off this damn forum and don't come back. Answer your own questions. Seriously, it is the best thing in the world. Become your own person. Love yourself. If you dont know what to do. Do you. Never ask the internet what to do. What woman wants a man who gets on the internet and asks for advice? Oh lemme guess, she doesn't know, she is just a *****...? You sure it aint the other way around? Make friends with who you relate to or who u wanna be like. I got tons of advice... Dont trust a word of it though bcuz im still sitting behind this screen... alone

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he was trying to play it aloof/uncaring?

Note to self: Your own intentions/path >> "Playing" it a certain way, including aloof.