Girl spits a load into my laundry.....

Game617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. This girl and I are fooling around. She blows me, gets up, then goes over to my laundry and spits a load into my laundry basket. Inside a towel. I told her she had to leave...she get's all mad and says it's over. Am I wrong here? Or is that not completely disrespectful?

The girl has swallowed before. Instead this time she tells me she "had a hair" and had to do it. We were pretty much broken up at the time anyways. She texted me saying never to contact her again. That I'm this and I'm that. How asking her to leave was very hurtful. And it's over. Do you think I should apologize if I hurt her feelings?

ricodragos

Don Juan
Reaction score
... well good luck finding another swallower

PS: its called laundry for a reason ..... u are supposed to wash those anyway ... to much drama from ur side:(

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man ,its hard enough to find a girl which regularly blows you and sometime swallows, let alone one which goes till the toilet to spit.

Hell I had girls spitting it on my chest right after...what I was supposed to do, perform a belly to back supplex?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are mad that she didn't swallow rather than the fact that she spit in your laundry.

If that's your dirty laundry basket and she spit in a towl, wtf is actually wrong?

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably does not like/trust you enough to swallow. Be happy she didn't spit it in the middle of your bed or on your desk.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...or in your milk carton

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I didn't like it I would chewed her out, told her she can't do that anymore, ensure she understands and left it at that.

Now that you went so far in one direction, I would let her come back to me

sarcastic sam

Banned
Reaction score
OP, next time a girl disrespects you like that you punch the inconsiderate wh0r right in the face and tell her to get fvck out of your place and that she's NEVER gonna suck your d1ck again!

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she just gave you head, who cares if one of your towels got dirty

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you gotta deal with 2 loads!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you really think about it and envision it happening, it really is pretty weird to think of her going over to the laundry basket and spitting out into his laundry. How much farther is the sink?

This was probably very out of the ordinary and fairly alarming to the OP.

I have a sneaking suspicion is that this is one of many questionable ways she has of looking at her dealings with the OP. There is usually more lying under the surface of any story (and any towel).

georgetheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem a little crazy I dont blame her for doing what she did. If I dated a girl who flipped out over every little thing Id do the same

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, that doesn't happen in my world. I've never had a girl decide not to. A pair of your underwear? :crackup:

I think I might start producing a modern-day spitoon for today's discriminating gentleman.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have slapped the ***** across her face. I know a-lot of you think I'm lying and wouldn't actually do that. That's fine.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if that happened to me. i would laugh my ass off. the amount of times i've used old clothes lying on the floor as a *** rang when i am with a girl is OVER 9000!