Girl slightly losing interest, what to do?

Kbish828

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl about a month and a half ago. She is a very pretty girl and fun to be around. At first, she was very much into to me. She was always calling/texting and wanting to hang out at every possible moment. She was always touching me and wanting to hold my hand in public. I really started to fall for her, and in turn was always wanting to hang out and talk etc. I noticed about a week that her interest was dying. She was not contacting me as much, her responses were shorter, she was not touching me as much. I had made myself too available to her and was not the man that she originally met anymore.

After realizing this, I stopped contacting her. We had not gone a day since we met without talking. It’s been three days now of no contact, and she has not tried to reach out to me. I used to text her every morning cause she said how much she enjoyed waking up to my texts. When she did not wake up to one for the first time, was she relieved? Surprised? Confused? Sad?

In any case, how long should I go without reaching out to her if at all? I still like her and I know she still has feelings for me. She is really stubborn and I know she will try her hardest to not reach out to me. Also, with Valentine’s day tomorrow, do I reach out to her or continue no contact?

B

BeDJ

Women are like cats, when you don't give them attention, they want it. Once you pet them, they simply walk away.

She senses your latent affection towards her and thinks she has you. This leads her to lose interest and attraction for you. It's a killer early on. Women lose interest far faster than men acknowledge.
Kbish828 said:
I had made myself too available to her and was not the man that she originally met anymore.
You gave her what she wanted, only to find out it wasn't what she wanted after all. Delete her number and walk away confidently.

Read this.

RickR13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi-

You should search and read up on the countless threads started here similar to yours. You will be shocked to find out how common this scenario is, and you will soon learn where things went wrong.

Kbish828

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm just going to continue NC then and move along. Forget Valentine's day. I tried to delete her number, but the freaking iCloud backs it up. So annoying

JMadrid72

Reaction score
Chill...

Dude, you don't have to delete her number. Have some self control and just understand whats happening... You came on strong and now she's the cat or little puppy thats running away.

Just go about your biz, start dating more girls, keeping busy and hold out on contacting her. If she's be flaky, you have to make her start chasing you...

As soon as she reaches out, you either have to land the definite date, or if she holds out again... say "OK, well it was great chatting with you. I have to run along now. Def keep in touch. Bye"

This will confuse her since you're not chasing anymore...

Stop chasing and start attracting... look up Corey Wayne on YT

I'm not him btw.

JMadrid72

Reaction score
What the?!??!?!

Dude!!! I just read your whole message.... WHy in Gods name are you talking or texting this chick everyday?!?!?!?!

Don't ever do that again with any chick - ever!!!

You need to first apply the attention, admiration and affection... then take off, do your thing, be a man AND DON"T KEEP ON GIRLS!!

Big picture...

You need to have them doing 70-80% of the chasing... remember that!

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This guys situation sounds extremely similar to a friend of mines, But I'm Australian and whats the odds of that.
:p

JMadrid72

Reaction score

This is a similar situation for alot of men.... it just happens when you begin to chase too much. Fact.

When you are in a state of "abundance" - meeting girls, getting their numbers, talking on the phone, meeting for drinks, dates, dinner at your place, whatever... you lose the "one-itis" that is the killer for men!!

When you are dating in abundance, you become indifferent to each girl... because you are not focused on just-one-girl!

No need to do that... especially not for the first 2-3 months.

Its the girls job and dept to say "where is this going? what are we doing here? I think we should see about taking this to the next level..."

We are just in charge of getting together for a fun-filled evening that may lead to Bedroom Olympics! Thats it!!!

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JMadrid72 said:
This is a similar situation for alot of men.... it just happens when you begin to chase too much. Fact.

When you are in a state of "abundance" - meeting girls, getting their numbers, talking on the phone, meeting for drinks, dates, dinner at your place, whatever... you lose the "one-itis" that is the killer for men!!

When you are dating in abundance, you become indifferent to each girl... because you are not focused on just-one-girl!

No need to do that... especially not for the first 2-3 months.

Its the girls job and dept to say "where is this going? what are we doing here? I think we should see about taking this to the next level..."

We are just in charge of getting together for a fun-filled evening that may lead to Bedroom Olympics! Thats it!!!
No I mean a person I know is in an almost exactly thte same situation, as in, 1 month and a half, pretty girl, shes losing interest cause he contacted her far too often. :p
It's a bit of a stretch to call them a "friend" now though I guess.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely let her be for a little while and see how she reacts. It'll speak volumes. On a good note, you got out of the Valentine's day büllṣhit.

Financed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the same crap followed by excuses and apologies for her being distant (ie job interviews, her 'strong/overwhelming' feelings for me HA, unhappy with her current situation (tough time finding another job)) which I call BS on all. Saw her this weekend for a little and after she sent me a message telling me how happy she was I came over and so on. Sunday she calls to say hi and says that she'll talk to me later this week and if I 'don't hear from her it's because she's just really stressed with all of her interviews ect this week'. Right... I got out of spending money on vday. I'm thinking there's another guy in play. One of her biggest fears is being alone and I can not see her flying solo on the biggest chick day of the year. Usually I stop myself because I know I'm always too quick to initially call out a FLAKE but this is actually her second chance... She blew it.

Kbish828

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice. After almost 4 days of NC, she texted late last night. I had left some beer at her house. She sent a picture of an open beer and said "thanks. all mine now". How do I respond to this?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Kbish828 said:
Thanks for all the advice. After almost 4 days of NC, she texted late last night. I had left some beer at her house. She sent a picture of an open beer and said "thanks. all mine now". How do I respond to this?
ideally, you send her a pic of a naked girl on your bed with the text..."sorry I was busy, could use one of those beers right now!"

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kbish828 said:

She has the frame totally. She wants to see if you can reassert and dominate the frame which so far she knows you have not because you acted like a *****.

My response to initiate any recovery, because you seem hell bent on this girl.

" I don't do old beer "

Kbish828

Don Juan
Reaction score
When she calls me out about going no contact, how do I respond? Just say I've been busy?

Financed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kbish828 said:
When she calls me out about going no contact, how do I respond? Just say I've been busy?
Yep, and YOU ask HER when the last time you both talked. "Has it really been that long?" Just act like it didn't even phase you. Even though you've been thinking about her in between every boner since the last time you talked to her...

Fake it til you make it.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just text back: "Enjoy the beer. I wiped my c0ck on the rim the last time we had sex."