Girl shows low interest, but will go on dates if I offer..

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've been out together twice so far. Made a lil action physically, and it's great hanging out with her. However, during the week. She will never intimate any call or text. I'll simply call to chat a bit then arrange a time for a date. I don't understand how her interest is so high with me or when talking to me. Yet, she will never initiate any contact. I'm 100% certain she has got to be seeing other guys. Which I don't mind at this phase, but I do require a certain amount of attention from her in order to keep my own interest high. We have a lot in common, otherwise I would have dropped this long ago. Should I continue pursuing her?

CrispyG

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been there a few times. Tread carefully. I know that girls often let the guys do all the initiation, and that's expected to a point -- but once you've been a bit physical and been out a few times you generally get at least something in the way of initiating from my experience.

The times when they haven't initiated have ended not so great for me - most recently I had a girl like that, turned out she was pretty hung up on her ex, stayed over and then decided to 'LJBF' me, which I saw coming I guess. Contact cut.

What you should probably do is just escalate now. One more date, see what happens. Make a move. Make your intentions clear. If this is going nowhere then just leave it and see how she responds. You don't really want to waste time with a girl who's just mildly curious or neutral.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I appreciate the insight. Yes she is getting out of very lengthy relationship and mentioned it recently. I hate operating on feelings only, but my interest has really declined, I may try one more date and we'll see.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there...it's one sided and you are feeling it. You need to experiment with her:

a]Get more physical with her on the next date. More sexual.

then:

b]Terminate your contact. Go ghost on her.

Or, go ghost on her ASAP. What would happen? Would she contact you at all? What would her texts say? How many days/weeks would pass?

This simple experiment should speak volumes to you.

Good luck.