Girl says that shes just a tease, is this a lost cause? Need help!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She tryed to use you and you said no. There's only one right way.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Black holes never get filled and neither do girl's egos.

Do you really want to have anything to do with this girl? You know that even if you do start to date her, she will continue to grind on men's c0cks in clubs. Does that sound like someone worth spending time with?
i dont want to date her man. just want a fb.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
She tryed to use you and you said no. There's only one right way.
Well she did offer to pay $20 for the gas at least. So that might be a lesser degree of using me don't you think?

trrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's just using you, and she is just bad news for your life, surround yourself with people that can improve your life, not drain you.
you would have never seen that $20. and if you did, she probably "borrowed" it from another guy by telling him another pack of lies, she wouldn't have given you any money she earned, even if her wallet was stuffed with $20 bills.\

and yes it obvious you want to date her, hoping she would magically change and settle down. she won't. she'll most likely end up in an abusive relationship, and dont feel sorry for her when she does.

Cyclops

Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest, you are wasting your time here, not only does she seem to just have her cake and eat it too, you lost the frame in my view

when she asked you to drive her, you either do it or dont. So you were watching the game which makes you busy, so you tell her you cant do it, because well frankly, you cant since you are doing something. You then wanted to negotiate how much money she would pay you, when I heard I knew this was going nowhere. After you told her your busy, and she trieds to entice you with money, it should not matter.

You want her and she knows it, and making you jump through hoops to see if you would do it. Looks like you would and Im sure she finds you less attractive because of it. Plus look at your title, she knows shes a tease and tells you, dont you think shes teasing you now?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres no such things as levels of using you. Either she is or she isnt.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
setup another club date with her, but bring a hot girl with you and see if this c0ck tease gets jealous and you will know if there is anything there, from the sound of things there might be a small thing there but she has much better options, you are 100 on the list, stop being a AFC!!!!!!!!!!!

try this out though...you might get a fvck or bj out of it at least :)

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Does she dance with you in the club or mostly ignore you and dance with other guys? I'm guessing it is the later. She is an attention wh@re. There's not much you can do. At best, you can use her for social proof at the club if you like.

As an AW, I don't think she has any intentions of hooking up with you. I'm willing to bet my last dollar that she already has a fb or an ex that secretly takes care of her needs off and on. (Dont ask her about this. She will deny it.). She isn't going home with guys at the club or hooking up with you because somebody is already keeping her satisfied. Despite her seemingly innocent ways, she isn't taking the vow of celibacy.

As for the makeout, that means nothing to a club girl. I'm
sorry bro. I would move on.